Official Vent Thread

Arian

5 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

Really does. It's all about good friends and good health. As I mentioned earlier I really wish I knew that when I was younger. But that's what growing up is all about: learning

Yep. People often overlook social health 

4 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

Where I'm from people are like "healthy lifestyle? That means having a lot of sex and smoking a lot of medical marijuana right?"xDFucking animals, put the bottle down, pick up a bookxD

Why, Steve Jobs was a dropout I don't need to study :haha:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nabull said:

What do you mean? 

I live pretty healthy, my uncle lived freaking healthy as fuck and he died freaking young from health issues and I have tons of health issues and am going the same route. I know you didn't mean it like that. I hope anyway. My uncle had diabetes type 1 from when he was a child, people always told him to eat healthy, he did. You don't always get diabetes from sugar consumption or bad eating. He lost his kidney's, his feet, his sight and he didn't do anything wrong, even had a kidney transplant. And that was only one of his health problems.

Healthy living is good, but it is not the answer for everything. That was what I meant. Nothing more. But you know that already.

2 minutes ago, ThePJzer said:

On what!? What did you drop it on!? The suspense is killing me! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! xD

My toe of course, what else ;)

Just a clean floor, but still, dropping bread on the floor when I have dogs, not really clean. My dogs are as clean as can be and my house is too but I just don't like it. The birds are pretty happy though ;)

Birds are like: "I wish he dropped more plates like that, damn!" :baffle:

7 hours ago, Loyal Wolf said:

I live pretty healthy, my uncle lived freaking healthy as fuck and he died freaking young from health issues and I have tons of health issues and am going the same route. I know you didn't mean it like that. I hope anyway. My uncle had diabetes type 1 from when he was a child, people always told him to eat healthy, he did. You don't always get diabetes from sugar consumption or bad eating. He lost his kidney's, his feet, his sight and he didn't do anything wrong, even had a kidney transplant. And that was only one of his health problems.

Healthy living is good, but it is not the answer for everything. That was what I meant. Nothing more. But you know that already.

You can't control everything but you should do what you can. Are you also diabetic? Sorry to hear about your uncle 

1 minute ago, Nabull said:

You can't control everything but you should do what you can. Are you also diabetic? Sorry to hear about your uncle 

No, I don't have diabetes. It is in my family and am very thankful I don't have it. Can still get it though, everyone can. Just like cancer, tumors and other diseases that don't often get talked about.

I am often scared of what diseases we don't know about, that lie dormant. You have movies like "The Thing" that is maybe the best horror movie ever made and in reality, the worst diseases can become free all of a sudden or evolve from nothing. You never know. Especially with global warming, which you are a fool if you don't believe in (cough Donald Trump cough Mike Pence cough) because the proof is out there. Just look at how warm it is compared to back in the day. I never had it this warm 20 years ago. My grandma told me just a few weeks ago that this is just getting silly how warm it is so often. But not only that, the weather is changing drastically, mother nature is angry for our behavior I always say ;) and she retaliates by just extremer weather. Heavier rain, snow fall in places where it never happened before, storms with hail the size of baseballs and so on. Even insurance companies have said they have it rough with the weather damage claims. What more proof do they need. And just wait for the super storms that scientists have been warning for a while now. Very scary stuff. But the ice is melting and diseases are in them, they come out now and do we have an answer? Even new small lifeforms have been found that came out of the melted ice. What if they bring something with them?

Just like asteroids, nobody really is scared of them but scientists have been warning for years now that there are asteroids that are big enough to destroy the planet surrounding us and can come our way, maybe even soon. But they don't care.

@ThePJzer is like: "And you said I was spreading fear! Damn!"

That made me laugh so hard.

*Getting my tin foil hat* We should all start buying those fallout shelters and stock up on essential stuff because it can be the end soon. (Joking)

There are always things that can't be prevented or that are uncontrollable. Life is a gamble.

33 minutes ago, Loyal Wolf said:

@ThePJzer is like: "And you said I was spreading fear! Damn!"

In my opinion, your comments have scared me shitless, you should not do that (points finger at Loyal Wolf). :P

Global Warming is an interesting topic, and in my opinion one needs to consider the fact that even though temptures in their region are getting warmer, it doesn't necessarily mean that global temptures as a whole are rising. 

If you look at temperatures taken across the globe, you'll see that while they have been rising in some areas they have also been falling in others. You just don't hear about it in mainstream media for some reason, probably because everyone is still on this Global Warming kick.

Average global tempture has actually been falling the last couple of years because we are on our approach to the next Maunder Minimum (Low Sunspot Activity). 

If this interests you check out Adapt 2030's Youtube channel, really interesting stuff, and he's a very smart guy. 

I'm also a fan of Ben Davidson's Channel. Every morning he puts up a video that is basically a weather report for the last 24hrs of solar activity from our sun. 

I also love space related news, especially when it's not restriced by old ideas that some "scientists" won't let go of. So I visit Thunderbolts Project a lot for some of my space news.

It has been determined that IF man disappeared from the planet today and man's CO2 emissions dropped to zero it would take about 1,500 years to return to a pre-industrial period CO2 level, think about that for awhile.

Minor cuts here and there will do next to nothing and we will run out of food and fresh water long before we bake to death.

Population growth is what will do us in, in the end.

Edited by MaxxCatt

Wow, pretty soon this thread will reach spiritual enlightenment levels and go into deep philosophy. We're just supposed to talk about what ruined our day and now we're getting into lifestyle choices and the world ending!

Perhaps before the world ends, everyone will take solace in this thread.

• Like 2

This just shows how the media is one big lie machine and you can't believe anyone anymore. Who is telling the truth, is it the people I watch, that believe in global warming, or the people @ThePJzer watched? I am open to it all, I just want the truth but it seems people are just after ratings, popularity and money. What people want to hear. That saddens me so much. Global warming has become a sort of trend. I agree with that but hating it is also becoming a trend.

I did not know the temperature was going down in places so thanks for mentioning that.

Most people would start arguing and say you are wrong and stuff, I just want to be educated and learn the truth. Wish politicians were like that, had an open mind.

It's like the guy studying how pyramids were built and how the stones were cut and how he gets humiliated and just not taken serious by anyone when nobody has the answer and he is just looking for the answer. Or how parapsychology is not being taken seriously at all. Or believing in aliens is laughed at. How cocky can you be to believe that we are the only ones out there? Stupid morons. I know the movie aliens and UFO's are fake but that still doesn't make alien lifeforms in general fake.

You probably know the story of the guy who said the world was round, so sad.

On-Topic:

@Arian is always complaining and complaining! ;) (kidding)

34 minutes ago, ThePJzer said:

In my opinion, your comments have scared me shitless, you should not do that (points finger at Loyal Wolf). :P

You son of a (censored) ;)

tenor.gif

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Loyal Wolf said:

This just shows how the media is one big lie machine and you can't believe anyone anymore. Who is telling the truth, is it the people I watch, that believe in global warming, or the people @ThePJzer watched? I am open to it all, I just want the truth but it seems people are just after ratings, popularity and money.

Most people would start arguing and say you are wrong and stuff, I just want to be educated and learn the truth.

I'm with you man, I have no bias towards one idea or another. Whatever the truth may be, so be it, I just want to know what it is. For me, there's nothing more interesting than the search to explain how we got here in the first place.

Or believing in aliens is laughed at. How cocky can you be to believe that we are the only ones out there? Stupid morons. I know the movie aliens and UFO's are fake but that still doesn't make alien lifeforms in general fake.

Oh, you like UFO's? Only UFO videos worth watching, if you want genuine ones that is, would be SuspectSky's. ^_^

• Like 1

Have you heard the sound? It was heard all over the world for a few days. I heard it and my mom as well. It was really scary. Then I started looking on Youtube and found videos about it. It was freaking scary that this sound was heard all over the world. I even went driving and it was everywhere and had no origin. Dogs were barking constantly. Why weren't people alarmed? WTH was it? The earth grumbling? I suspect something in nature. Really need to research it further someday. Still haven't. Lazy ass!

@ThePJzer, watched the video, was fun! You see a lot of patterns in the shapes of ufo's. Gives credibility. It's such a shame these kinds of videos are faked most of the time.

Edited by Loyal Wolf

23 minutes ago, Loyal Wolf said:

Have you heard the sound? It was heard all over the world for a few days. I heard it and my mom as well. It was really scary. Then I started looking on Youtube and found videos about it. It was freaking scary that this sound was heard all over the world. I even went driving and it was everywhere and had no origin. Dogs were barking constantly. Why weren't people alarmed? WTH was it? The earth grumbling? I suspect something in nature. Really need to research it further someday. Still haven't. Lazy ass!

I would like to see the research findings by tomorrow.