Official Vent Thread

Arian

6 minutes ago, Nabull said:

Are you in college? 

Nope. When I was 18 I went to a trade school to be a recording engineer (as stated in the reddit war) but I dropped out after 8 months. I was doing really well despite not paying nearly enuff attention. At the time I had way more interest in composing than engineering and I didn;t think I'd be doing live music (like with traditional instruments recorded in a studio) as opposed to digital so like a fucking moron I ignored a lot of the info I was paying to receive. I was also still sexting that one girl heavily during class during the 1st semester. The 1st 3 semesters were mostly stuff I already knew and/or was easy (especially the 3rd semester cuz it was midi and as a recording engineer you need little to no midi production knowledge and as someone learning composition for digital music on my own I had that shit down to a science. 4th semester was engineering live performances, real life performances not just practice ones and I did awful bcuz as I said I wasn't paying enuff attention prior to it so I didn't have any of the knowledge I needed and I eventually dropped out and as I stated they were real life perfomances so I actually kinda fucked up a band's live show for real. There were only 5 semesters and you fully graduate after only one year so I fucked up massively. I want to go back to a music school (preferably one for composition) but I currently can't afford so I've been job hunting

Edited by DabDeity710

12 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

like the fact that he's getting tons of downvotes

I am in a community and get downvotes constantly when my messages are nice. For some reason they hate me there. Had a fight with a popular uploader who is a narcissistic a-hole, @Nabull , you would probably like him (not) and ever since people just constantly keep downvoting me.

I now just posted: Keep the downvotes coming, I live on them, they make me happy!

YGr9W.jpg

Probably gets me a warning. Others can call me almost anything they want but when I start acting up, I get warnings... They probably go to a mod or something to complain. Pussies! Not calling you a pussy @DabDeity710 , that guy deserves a mod treatment but those kind of guys often get nothing and good guys get bans. Often times that bad guys, even when they get downvotes, have multiple people backing them. They are like rats, they stick together and dare do nothing alone. Disgusting, makes me sick!

2 minutes ago, Loyal Wolf said:

I am in a community and get downvotes constantly when my messages are nice. For some reason they hate me there. Had a fight with a popular uploader who is a narcissistic a-hole, @Nabull , you would probably like him (not) and ever since people just constantly keep downvoting me.

I now just posted: Keep the downvotes coming, I live on them, they make me happy!

YGr9W.jpg

Probably gets me a warning. Others can call me almost anything they want but when I start acting up, I get warnings... They probably go to a mod or something to complain. Pussies! Not calling you a pussy @DabDeity710 , that guy deserves a mod treatment but those kind of guys often get nothing and good guys get bans. Often times that bad guys, even when they get downvotes, have multiple people backing them. They are like rats, they stick together and dare do nothing alone. Disgusting, makes me sick!

What are you guys talking about over there? This uploader just wants attention of his "fans".

5 minutes ago, Loyal Wolf said:

YGr9W.jpg

Well to be fair you've said you're habitually hated on those threads, I don't think this guy got any hate before this and he's been very active for a very long time all over reddit not just this specific subreddit

1 minute ago, Nabull said:

You never know maybe the mod is a biased a-hole

He is. He constantly shit on uploaders for doing things he'd eventually do non stop when he couldn't prevent his stuff from getting taken down. Always shat on uploaders for breaking rules that are really stupid rules to have in the first place only to request that those same rules be changed when he couldn't prevent his shit from going down

Just now, DabDeity710 said:

He is. He constantly shit on uploaders for doing things he'd eventually do non stop when he couldn't prevent his stuff from getting taken down. Always shat on uploaders for breaking rules that are really stupid rules to have in the first place only to request that those same rules be changed when he couldn't prevent his shit from going down

hypocrisy at its best,purest form :haha:

• Like 1