Official Vent Thread

Arian

Just now, Loyal Wolf said:

It was a big thing here on the news how that one girl got raped and those boys murdered her in a bus with a pipe ripping her intestines out. Even had documentaries about it. Was pretty shocking to me. They probably put Indian people in a bad daylight for ratings. Those kids were fucked up though!

It happened in 2012,and the convicts were sentenced fairly recently. Fucked up system we have here. 

3 minutes ago, Loyal Wolf said:

Naughty boys! Bad boys! Watcha gonna do! Now I got that song in my head! Damn!

It's cuz Will Smith's my birth name;)every single time I meet someone for the first time in real life they're like omg like the actor and I'm like who's that? Never heard of him. You're also the first person to ever say that to me

1407781869213s.jpg

1 minute ago, Loyal Wolf said:

Still, why did it have to be on the news here across the world? Don't we have baby rapists here and stuff? Isn't that bad? I know they did horrible stuff but still. I found it weird that it was so blown up. Kids do fucked up stuff sometimes.

Yea but that's next level, at the same time I'm sure that kind of fucked up sick shit happens all over the world

Just now, Loyal Wolf said:

Still, why did it have to be on the news here across the world? Don't we have baby rapists here and stuff? Isn't that bad? I know they did horrible stuff but still. I found it weird that it was so blown up. Kids do fucked up stuff sometimes.

I have no idea, these days NEWS = crime, celeb gossip, sports. 

Somehow science / tech advances have taken the back seat

1 minute ago, Nabull said:

I have no idea, these days NEWS = crime, celeb gossip, sports. 

Somehow science / tech advances have taken the back seat

That's what Vice News for, speaking of which Vice Media's doing a bunch of stuff in India now right? I remember one of the owners of Vice Media saying something like "I just found out that I'm banned from the entire country which fucking sucks ass cuz I literally just set up Vice Media India down there and I find out I'm not even allowed down there":haha:

Which is a total shame! What I wouldn't do to watch the news and no see the Oompa Loompa for once and see some science new or tech advancement news! That would be awesome! Popcorn time!

I for one enjoy hearing all the Trump news, it's like a never ending comedy special

3 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

That's what Vice News for, speaking of which Vice Media's doing a bunch of stuff in India now right? I remember one of the owners of Vice Media saying something like "I just found out that I'm banned from the entire country which fucking sucks ass cuz I literally just set up Vice Media India down there and I find out I'm not even allowed down there":haha:

I have no idea they did team up with a news group but I'm not aware of any of their work yet

1 minute ago, Nabull said:

I have no idea they did team up with a news group but I'm not aware of any of their work yet

I love vice, so innovative with their programming. Their commercials are hilarious too. I remember my best friend was over with his gf and the commercial where the guy makes dab art comes on (dabs are like hash but stronger, kinda like how hash is like weed but stronger. Yea, thats where my profile name comes from, real mature ik) and he's like "yooooo wtf he's making on tv that's soooooo cool. It'd be really cool if he smoked it tho." *5 seconds pass, the guy smokes the dab art* "wtffffff he's actually smoking it too???" and I'm like "yea bro, this is Vice^_^" My favorite are the commercials where they have the telephone number for Vice pop up and it plays a recording of a call made to that number and it's always someone high af saying something mad stupidxDI should call in next time and see if my call ends up on one of the commercials

5 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

I love vice, so innovative with their programming. Their commercials are hilarious too. I remember my best friend was over with his gf and the commercial where the guy makes dab art comes on (dabs are like hash but stronger, kinda like how hash is like weed but stronger. Yea, thats where my profile name comes from, real mature ik) and he's like "yooooo wtf he's making on tv that's soooooo cool. It'd be really cool if he smoked it tho." *5 seconds pass, the guy smokes the dab art* "wtffffff he's actually smoking it too???" and I'm like "yea bro, this is Vice^_^" My favorite are the commercials where they have the telephone number for Vice pop up and it plays a recording of a call made to that number and it's always someone high af saying something mad stupidxDI should call in next time and see if my call ends up on one of the commercials

Just pretend to be trump and they'll select you

10 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

I for one enjoy hearing all the Trump news, it's like a never ending comedy special

I literally start screaming at the screen. No joke. I hate the mans guts. When he talks, he leads an orchestra. He is like a stubborn spoiled brat constantly whining. And his wife who is definitely being abused, anyone who has any experience with psychology can see that and it's just sad. And I loved Obama so much and you can hate me for it but I will adore the man forever. And please don't start an argument about it with me because Obama is my chocolate man. I love him.

You should hear my mom about Donald Trump. Wow!

My grandma says he is a disgusting monkey. A silly man. When he is on, she mutes the TV.

It's in the genes, the Trump hate!

I literally start screaming at the screen. No joke. I hate the mans guts. When he talks, he leads an orchestra. He is like a stubborn spoiled brat constantly whining. And his wife who is definitely being abused, anyone who has any experience with psychology can see that and it's just sad. And I loved Obama so much and you can hate me for it but I will adore the man forever. And please don't start an argument about it with me because Obama is my chocolate man. I love him.

You should hear my mom about Donald Trump. Wow!

My grandma says he is a disgusting monkey. A silly man. When he is on, she mutes the TV.

It's in the genes, the Trump hate!

It's not a bad thing to have, it's actually pretty good! 

• Like 1

Hm, I watched it. I can't really say I find that funny, sorry. A bit over the top. Kindergarten level humor and volume to level 100 colored humor. I found it a bit awkward for some reason. Almost felt like watching a Nickelodeon show for some reason, and a bad one.

Feels a bit like those YouTubers you see these days, all fake and stuff. I want real.

Tastes vary of course, nothing wrong with that.

Edited by Loyal Wolf

Hm, I watched it. I can't really say I find that funny, sorry. A bit over the top. Kindergarten level humor and volume to level 100 colored humor. I found it a bit awkward for some reason. Almost felt like watching a Nickelodeon show for some reason, and a bad one.

Feels a bit like those YouTubers you see these days, all fake and stuff. I want real.

Tastes vary of course, nothing wrong with that.

The global warming point was legit. 

I have heard that some people don't believe that global warming is real