Official Vent Thread

Arian

Just now, Nabull said:

Ever met a flat earther? 

I convinced my Earth Science teacher that I was one:haha:I was the class clown in every class in middle school and my middle school was split up into 4-5 wings so you always shared classes with all the kids in your wing and for that class that was like my schtick

4 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

I convinced my Earth Science teacher that I was one:haha:I was the class clown in every class in middle school and my middle school was split up into 4-5 wings so you always shared classes with all the kids in your wing and for that class that was like my schtick

Nice, have you read the explanations of the theory on the official website? 

2 minutes ago, Nabull said:

Nice, have you read the explanations of the theory on the official website? 

I haven't but I remember her telling me about their headquarters and where it's located and I was like "that's my address"xDI was always like "have you ever seen a map of the world? Does that look round to you?"

Edited by DabDeity710

1 minute ago, DabDeity710 said:

I haven't but I remember her telling me about their headquarters and where it's located and I was like "that's my address"xDI was always like "have you ever seen a map of the world? Does that look round to you?"

That's just great nice to have fun in class, bet the others enjoyed it too

Just now, Nabull said:

That's just great nice to have fun in class, bet the others enjoyed it too

Yup they thought I was a riot. I remember I'd always hold standing competitions in that class which is pretty self explanatory: last to sit in their seat wins. The teacher would getting fucking PISSED too cuz me and this one super cute girl would always go like a full 20 minutes into the period without sitting down and she'd fucking yell at us loud as hell SIT DOWN ALREADY I'M NOT GONNA SAY IT AGAIN:haha:fuck I miss middle school so much:(especially cuz I was the fucking shit in middle school and I was such a loser in high school

5 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

Yup they thought I was a riot. I remember I'd always hold standing competitions in that class which is pretty self explanatory: last to sit in their seat wins. The teacher would getting fucking PISSED too cuz me and this one super cute girl would always go like a full 20 minutes into the period without sitting down and she'd fucking yell at us loud as hell SIT DOWN ALREADY I'M NOT GONNA SAY IT AGAIN:haha:fuck I miss middle school so much:(especially cuz I was the fucking shit in middle school and I was such a loser in high school

Once someone in my class asked our teacher that why humans can't live on comets,he was sent out of the class.

Edited by Nabull

1 minute ago, Moodkiller said:

When the official-vent-thread doesn't get used for venting anymore but just turns into meme-land!

Welcome to the vent thread^_^

Also when I hit my funny bone, I want to punch something!! 

omfg I hate that so much it feels like your arm's on fire

6 minutes ago, Nabull said:

Once someone in my class asked our teacher that why humans can't live on comets,he was sent out of the class.

Whaaaaaat that's crazy, so strictO.o

When the official-vent-thread doesn't get used for venting anymore but just turns into meme-land!

Also when I hit my funny bone, I want to punch something!! 

The first mirror you see in the future,will show you the person who you have to punch :confident: