Official Vent Thread

Arian

1 minute ago, Loyal Wolf said:

Nothing concerning him. About the community, anything really. You know me, I blabber about stuff. And nobody gets downvotes and when you see my messages there are downvotes. It's really annoying.

Why does he even bother then?

Nothing like ice cold water when you're parched. Wait, that's the complete opposite of venting. Oh wow something happened this very second worth venting about. Out of nowhere one of the muscles in my wrist feels like it's gonna explode and it hurts like a bitch like wtf did I do to cause this? Maybe I slept on it funny or something but I haven;t done a damn thing since waking up that would cause anything like this

Just now, Loyal Wolf said:

Uhm, where should I start, pettiness, trolling, being a horrible person, evilness, being an a-hole, wanting to ruin my day?

Maybe that's all he knows how to do. People who have nothing to do in life resort to such things

9 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

Well to be fair you've said you're habitually hated on those threads, I don't think this guy got any hate before this and he's been very active for a very long time all over reddit not just this specific subreddit

I wasn't comparing, just found it funny how you started about downvotes and I posted that message just a minute before that. Sorry if you misunderstood my message.

3 minutes ago, Nabull said:

I think the goddamn batman has a lot of shit going on

I think I'm actually getting a job too. For whatever reason gamestop and barnes and noble don't even look at my shit even tho I've applied like 10 times to each that's why I fucking hate places that only let you apply online they never seem to look no matter how many times you apply so then I thought maybe Dicks sporting goods I could use the discount on pork jerky that even with would be way too expensive (I mean even if you order it directly from the manufacturer online it's still $6 a fucking bag that's fucking insane especially considering how little is in the bag in stores those should only be like $4 a bag tops and they're $8) but then I was like wait a minute, the supermarket has always been full of super cute girl employees they're fucking EVERYWHERE and it's all the older high school girls and the college girls who still live here it's always been that way I noticed that when I was still in high school. @Loyal Wolf knows I have the girl with the bright red hair from the seafood section in mind:x:x:x

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

I think I'm actually getting a job too. For whatever reason gamestop and barnes and noble don't even look at my shit even tho I've applied like 10 times to each that's why I fucking hate places that only let you apply online they never seem to look no matter how many times you apply so then I thought maybe Dicks sporting goods I could use the discount on pork jerky that even with would be way too expensive (I mean even if you order it directly from the manufacturer online it's still $6 a fucking bag that's fucking insane especially considering how little is in the bag in stores those should only be like $4 a bag tops and they're $8) but then I was like wait a minute, the supermarket has always been full of super cute girl employees they're fucking EVERYWHERE and it's all the older high school girls and the college girls who still live here it's always been that way I noticed that when I was still in high school. @Loyal Wolf knows I have the girl with the bright red hair from the seafood section in mind:x:x:x

Go for it!:confident:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

@Loyal Wolf knows I have the girl with the bright red hair from the seafood section in mind:x:x:x

She is like my cherry girl at the farms here. She always waves at me with the pretty red hair. She is so nice! And normally people ignore me like the plague so that she waves at me really means a lot! Even her father was there one time and waved at me with her younger sister. I was like, WTF is going on.

Yesterday she turned her back on my though but she was busy. She looked at me and turned around. Bit depressed about it. But she was just busy, shouldn't think about it too much. But I wouldn't make a chance in hell with a girl like that. With my handicapped ass. She sees me coming. She would run for the hills like it's the apocalypse. But still, we can all dream.

Go for it @DabDeity710, hope things work out for you man!

2 minutes ago, Loyal Wolf said:

She is like my cherry girl at the farms here. She always waves at me with the pretty red hair. She is so nice! And normally people ignore me like the plague so that she waves at me really means a lot! Even her father was there one time and waved at me with her younger sister. I was like, WTF is going on.

Awwww. I feel ya that'd mean the world to me too.

3 minutes ago, Loyal Wolf said:

But I wouldn't make a chance in hell with a girl like that. With my handicapped ass. She sees me coming. She would run for the hills like it's the apocalypse. But still, we can all dream.

You ever talk to her?