Official Vent Thread

Arian

5 minutes ago, Nabull said:

You know I used to get constant stares for a group of girls they stopped about 2-3 months ,it was not fun

Sounds like a much less extreme version of the girl from my high school who sexted me throughout what would've been 11th and 12th (I dropped out in 11th over some bullshit with my guidance counsoler and my gym teacher, as I mentioned I was going to the sound engineering school in what would've been 12th since I got my GED at the end of what would've been the 11th grade year. To think in dropping out I'd practically be graduating early, if I didn't fail myself so badly in the trade school I'd have had a full education including post high school schooling since you fully graduate after one year by the time I should've been just finishing high school). Gave me this whole "I wanna fuck your brains out" spiel while we exchanged nudes for over a year just for her to never return my texts ever again before we could meet up. Yea not fun at all

Edited by DabDeity710

Just now, DabDeity710 said:

Sounds like a much less extreme version of the girl from my high school who sexted me throughout what would've been 11th and 12th (I dropped out in 11th over some bullshit with my guidance counsoler and my gym teacher, as I mentioned I was going to the sound engineering school in what would've been 12th since I got my GED at the end of what would've been the 11th grade year. To think in dropping out I'd practically be graduating early, if I didn't fail myself so badly in the trade school I'd have had a full education including post high school schooling since you fully graduate after one year by the time I should've been just finishing high school). Gave me this whole "I wanna fuck your brains out spiel while we exchanged nudes for over a year just for her to never return my texts ever again before we could meet up.

That's :oh::waaaht: congrats for getting out of it , is it a common thing there?

9 minutes ago, Nabull said:

That's :oh::waaaht: congrats for getting out of it , is it a common thing there?

What? sexting/fucking or devious women? Well either way all 3 arexDalthough I've never been able to get any love outside of that situation:(worst thing about it was I fucking loved her with every fiber of my being so it completely tore my heart out. That's my fault tho it was very clear that the sex was supposed to be strictly casual (she had a bf of 3 years who she's cheated on with at least 50 different guys skank, but I still fucking loved her despite that).

6 minutes ago, Loyal Wolf said:

No, I won't torture myself. Let her be happy with a normal man, without problems. She deserves that.

Are you kidding me? Who's nicer than you? For all you know she could be the one out of a million who actually appreciates that instead of simply claiming they do. It kills me when girls talk about fictional characters and how nice and perfect they are as BFs and go "why can't I get a guy like that?" Cuz there's tons of them right under your nose and you either completely neglect them or treat them like trash. Your own ignorance, that's why.

Edited by DabDeity710
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, DabDeity710 said:

That's my fault tho it was very clear that the sex was supposed to be strictly casual (she had a bf of 3 years who she's cheated on her with at least 50 different guys skank, but I still fucking loved her despite that).

You've seen some tough times hang in there

Just now, Nabull said:

You've seen some tough times hang in there

Oh I'm over it, took fucking months tho. I was too ashamed to tell my friends I had such feelings for her afraid I'd constantly be made fun of (one of my friends also had a strange relationship with a skank and they made fun of him all the time for it and he didn't even love her we just acted like he did for the sake of the joke. It was actually the one friend who's an excellent listener but not always the best at understanding I mentioned yesterday) other than the one kid who set me up with her (my best friend who was fucking her regularly right before he set me up with her, she fell in love with him too. He pretty much dropped all contact with her when he set me up with her broke her fucking heart). When I asked him to ask her why she dropped all contact with me since they were both in the same school (my old high school ofc) she refused to even talk to him she hated his guts for breaking her heart/dropping all contact with her they were even in the same lunch that year and she sat at a lunch table all alone all by herself causing her to further hate him (and I really fucking felt for her cuz for like a whole year I sat alone at a lunch table all by myself too it's the worst).

2 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

Oh I'm over it, took fucking months tho. I was too ashamed to tell my friends I had such feelings for her afraid I'd constantly be made fun of (one of my friends also had a strange relationship with a skank and they made fun of him all the time for it and he didn't even love her we just acted like he did for the sake of the joke. It was actually the one friend who's an excellent listener but not always the best at understanding I mentioned yesterday) other than the one kid who set me up with her (my best friend who was fucking her regularly right before he set me up with her, she fell in love with him too. He pretty much dropped all contact with her when he set me up with her broke her fucking heart). When I asked him to ask her why she dropped all contact with me since they were both in the same school (my old high school ofc) she refused to even talk to him she hated his guts for breaking her heart/dropping all contact with her they were even in the same lunch that year and she sat at a lunch table all alone all by herself causing her to further hate him (and I really fucking felt for her cuz for like a whole year I sat alone at a lunch table all by myself too it's the worst).

Did you love her out of sympathy?

Just now, Nabull said:

Did you love her out of sympathy?

No, I loved her for her. Everything about her. She wasn't even the prettiest girl nor did she have the best body (although she did have some really nice features) but I loved her to death regardless I saw so much of myself in her and she was always super sweet to me (other than when she neglected me/dropped all contact with me wthout even telling me why ofc). Her bf treated her like shit too there was one time he was supposed to pick her up from the mall (an outdoor mall) and pretty much told her to go fuck herself left her in the pouring rain for hours I think her parents had to pick her up or something I offered to come with my dad a billion times but she kept telling me "I'd feel so awful making you do that" no matter how many times I protested saying "But I really fucking want to I've been dying to see you ever since we first started talking believe or not it'd mean the fucking world to me plus you could even give me my first kiss." and she kept saying "I can't do that to you I'd feel so bad" and in my head I'm like "you have no idea how badly you're hurting me by not letting me that's actually way worse than making me go out of my way just to scoop you." She was fucking shocked that I've never been kissed either even tho she knew I was a virgin long before we started talking apparently she really likes virgins thinks they're cute or some bullshit (I mean I guess I can see that I think the same about virgin girls). I feel like I could've made her really happy if she went out with me although she'd probably continue to fuck guy after guy behind my back and that'd destroy me, I didn't care I had to have her I loved her so fucking much. She never even knew I had feeling for her. And while she was fucking guy after guy behind her BFs back she was fully honest about it with me there was even a time she was on vacation in Italy texting me shit like "ughhhhh I'm trying so hard to bring guys back to my hotel but none of them speak english so fucking annoying." and there was another time she was telling me about this dude sending her nudes on snapchat and how disgusting they were cuz he was so hairy and she was like make it stop and I'm like wtf snapchat me you know I always fucking want to no matter what (half the time I sent her nudes and asked for one back she'd be like no I look like shit I can't bear to be seen like this and I'm like idc you know I think your sexy even on your worst days and she'd just flat out refuse so frustrating and I'd still send nudes of me cuz I was such a whore for her attention and she always complemented me and I found it beyond flattering I never felt anything like it before:embarrassed:) she even took a screenshot with one of those depraved deviant apps that let you screenshot snaps and sent it to me (thank god it was just a topless one but it was so fucking disgusting he was so hairy) and I'm like wtf girl I didn't need to fucking see that shit and she responds "neither did I" I couldn't help but laugh hysterically at her response. God I would've done ANYTHING for her absolutely ANYTHING.

3 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

No, I loved her for her. Everything about her. She wasn't even the prettiest girl nor did she have the best body (although she did have some really nice features) but I loved her to death regardless I saw so much of myself in her and she was always super sweet to me (other than when she neglected me/dropped all contact with me wthout even telling me why ofc). Her bf treated her like shit too there was one time he was supposed to pick her up from the mall (an outdoor mall) and pretty much told her to go fuck herself left her in the pouring rain for hours I think her parents had to pick her up or something I offered to come with my dad a billion times but she kept telling me "I'd feel so awful making you do that" no matter how many times I protested saying "But I really fucking want to I've been dying to see you ever since we first started talking believe or not it'd mean the fucking world to me plus you could even give me my first kiss." and she kept saying "I can't do that to you I'd feel so bad" and in my head I'm like "you have no idea how badly you're hurting me by not letting me that's actually way worse than making me go out of my way just to scoop you." She was fucking shocked that I've never been kissed either even tho she knew I was a virgin long before we started talking apparently she really likes virgins thinks they're cute or some bullshit (I mean I guess I can see that I think the same about virgin girls). I feel like I could've made her really happy if she went out with me although she'd probably continue to fuck guy after guy behind my back and that'd destroy me, I didn't care I had to have her I loved her so fucking much. She never even knew I had feeling for her. And while she was fucking guy after guy behind her BFs back she was fully honest about it with me there was even a time she was on vacation in Italy texting me shit like "ughhhhh I'm trying so hard to bring guys back to my hotel but none of them speak english so fucking annoying." and there was another time she was telling me about this dude sending her nudes on snapchat and how disgusting they were cuz he was so hairy and she was like make it stop and I'm like wtf snapchat me you know I always fucking want to no matter what (half the time I sent her nudes and asked for one back she'd be like no I look like shit I can't bear to be seen like this and I'm like idc you know I think your sexy even on your worst days and she'd just flat out refuse so frustrating and I'd still send nudes of me cuz I was such a whore for her attention and she always complemented me and I found it beyond flattering I never felt anything like it before:embarrassed:) she even took a screenshot with one of those depraved deviant apps that let you screenshot snaps and sent it to me (thank god it was just a topless one but it was so fucking disgusting he was so hairy) and I'm like wtf girl I didn't need to fucking see that shit and she responds "neither did I" I couldn't help but laugh hysterically at her response. God I would've done ANYTHING for her absolutely ANYTHING.

That is bad luck, the girl had problems.Maybe you could have worked it out. But you are not at fault anywhere in this.

4 minutes ago, Nabull said:

That is bad luck, the girl had problems.Maybe you could have worked it out. But you are not at fault anywhere in this.

If only I could've talked to her in person fuck me for dropping out. One of my biggest regrets is never telling her how I felt about her I was so terrified of how she'd react cuz like I said it was supposed to b strictly casual I at the least wanted to her in person I held it in cuz I didn't wanna scare her away I already had such a good thing going with her ya know? I also felt like if I did it over texts she'd just stop responding and drop all contact with me (kinda like she did for no reason) in person she couldn't possibly react that way cuz I'd b there it'd b too awkward for her to jus physically run away without saying a word. I also had this super odd plan "to fuck her into my heart" so to speak I convinced myself that if the sex was good enough she'd fall in love with me. I know that sound incredibly silly but it actually happened unintentionally with her and my best friend cuz my best friend wanted strictly casual sex and apparently fucked her so good she fell for him right there

21 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

I've had crushes here and there but to this day she's the only girl I ever truly loved

I know what that feels like

When I just entered High School I was a pretty reserved dumb guy who was just good at academics. This girl in my class got my attention,as the year progressed we got to know each other very well. I would help her in exams and stuff her seat was just in front of mine,she would always turn around and ask stuff, I always had the answers I was equally good at all subjects.

Later she would mention stuff about how the two of us had been in a stage performance together back in fifth grade of course I didn't know that, I started to think that she really liked me. Her mother who was a teacher in our school didn't seem to be offended by me spending time with her.

But god knows what happened and we stopped talking. She got two boyfriends after that. I haven't talked to her in 3 years and am still not completely over it. Have completely stopped trying to get in a relationship

Edited by Nabull

1 minute ago, Nabull said:

When I just entered High School I was a pretty reserved dumb guy who was just good at academics.

Oh my fucking god that's a perfect description of me as well. Girls never really liked me in hs my hygiene wasn't the best. In middle school there was a girl who had the biggest crush on me even asked me out (actually she was too shy she had the 2 girls whom she sat with at lunch do it for her, so adorable) I said no cuz I jus wasn't that into her to this day idk kno why she was perfect she was the sweetest thing on earth and she was so fucking pretty I could honestly go on for hours about how every single aspect of her personality was perfect there must've been something really wrong with me in middle school (well there was I was really fucked up in the head since like 7th grade which is when her friends asked me out for her and I'm more than used to it now but it was all new to me then) . The funny thing is one of those 2 friends was the girl I just told you about who broke my heartxDBy the time I liked her back she was over me and had a bf and I woulda asked her out in 10th despite that but she started to look down on me for getting into drugs (especially cuz her dad was such a cokehead and completely destroyed her home life) so I didn't have the confidence to do so. I kinda wanna track her down and see what's up with her now but I don't have the confidence in myself at the least I wanna fix my teeth up and get a job first. I looked her up a few months ago she goes to college in North Carolina but I think she comes back home during spring break and stuff by where I live so hopefully next year I'll have the confidence to track her down.

9 minutes ago, Nabull said:

I haven't talked to her in 3 years and am still not completely over it. Have completely stopped trying to get in a relationship

Sucks man, have you ever thought about tracking her down and seeing what she's up to like I am with the girl from middle school?

Just now, DabDeity710 said:

Oh my fucking god that's a perfect description of me as well. Girls never really liked me in hs my hygiene wasn't the best. In middle school there was a girl who had the biggest crush on me even asked me out (actually she was too shy she had the 2 girls whom she sat with at lunch do it for her, so adorable) I said no cuz I jus wasn't that into her to this day idk kno why she was perfect she was the sweetest thing on earth and she was so fucking pretty I could honestly go on for hours about how every single aspect of her personality was perfect there must've been something really wrong with me in middle school (well there was I was really fucked up in the head since like 7th grade which is when her friends asked me out for her and I'm more than used to it now but it was all new to me then) . The funny thing is one of those 2 friends was the girl I just told you about who broke my heartxDBy the time I liked her back she was over me and had a bf and I woulda asked her out in 10th despite that but she started to look down on me for getting into drugs (especially cuz her dad was such a cokehead and completely destroyed her home life) so I didn't have the confidence to do so. I kinda wanna track her down and see what's up with her now but I don't have the confidence in myself at the least I wanna fix my teeth up and get a job first. I looked her up a few months ago she goes to college in North Carolina but I think she comes back home during spring break and stuff by where I live so hopefully next year I'll have the confidence to track her down.

Sucks man, have you ever thought about tracking her down and seeing what she's up to like I am with the girl from middle school?

I know where she lives, my home is in a University campus she is a student here. We have a lot of common friends