Official Vent Thread

Arian

Just now, DabDeity710 said:

83.jpg

Well the way I see it, there are three possibilites. One, he's never contributed anything; two, he's never contributed anything; or three, he's never contributed anything!!!

Or

Spoiler

He never contributed anything 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nabull said:

Start roasting the reddit guy

I just @'d the mod for the 4th time with my proof of his lack of contributions/lies saying if he doesn't ban him I'm done contributing to the uploaders and people in the request thread and that if anyone on reddit wants content from me they're gonna have to figure out which forum I contribute to and that I'm not even gonna reveal which forum it is since so many dickheads on reddit steal links from it leading to their removal despite constantly being told not to so either figure it out or pm if you're desperate.

I've developed too much stress over that bullshit already ya know? Why even bother. Actually I did roast him while asking for a reup on the Kong Skull Island thread @ing him and linking the other thread saying "what are you talking about according to (insert his reddit name here) content never gets removed"

Edited by DabDeity710

2 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

I just @'d the mod for the 4th time with my proof of his lack of contributions/lies saying if he doesn't ban him I'm done contributing to the uploaders and people in the request thread and that if anyone on reddit wants content from me they're gonna have to figure out which forum I contribute to and that I'm not even gonna reveal which forum it is since so many dickheads on reddit steal links from it leading to their removal despite constantly being told not to so either figure it out or pm if you're desperate.

I've developed too much stress over that bullshit already ya know? Why even bother. Actually I did roast him while asking for a reup on the Kong Skull Island thread @ing him and linking the other thread saying "what are you talking about according to (insert his reddit name here) content never gets removed"

I'm reading the comments there, haven't seen a single mod comment yet.

1 minute ago, Nabull said:

He'll probably ban you

He probably will he is the greek god of hypocrisy and that would only further prove my point that he's a shit mod anyway I kinda hope he does reddit megalinks has been useless for me as of recent anyway high bitrate stuff has rarely been uploaded since mega patched all those exploits

1 minute ago, Nabull said:

You have me convinced that I should never join reddit 

Reddit seems like cancer

Couldn't have said it better myself although I have got tons of sick content from megalinks in the past, literally the only reason I use it. Actually it's good for streaming live sporting events too (especially if you don't have cable, personally I only use it to stream combat sports)

Edited by DabDeity710