SOTW #144: Kimono [Closed!]

Alice

I've been putting Kenshin as my theme choice for like the last 3 or 4 contests, haha.

I try to pick themes where it would be easy to find a variety of renders. I think it would be fairly easy to make an exciting Rurouni Kenshin signature.

Besides, I haven't won in a while anyway, so it probably doesn't even matter.

Edited by poetictragedy
  • Like 1

Voting has now started.  Go to this post to see rules and entries.  There a lot of really great entries.

------ :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: ------

O...M...G!!!  This is soooooo hard.  So many good entries...who to put where. :hguit5:

My votes:

Shiro

firedogx10

ParasiteEve

Man, this was much easier when we only had to vote for one person....

Lemme see, lemme see..

Poe - I really love how clean and bright the sig looks, the text it also nice, smaller fonts have always been a weakness for me.

Shiro - Also really liking the clean uncluttered look and the render choice is really great, some text would have been nice though.

firedogx10 - I really like this sig but a couple of things kinda throw it off to me, first would be the border, I think something more subtle would have been better and the flowers, I feel like less would have been more with them.

Great job to everyone! Really good entries again

ParasiteEve - Your text is a bit hard to read, but otherwise awesome

poetictragedy - Good one! I'd personally enjoy it more if the background was a little larger

dn_angel000 - I'd like to see you try different borders. Still a solid signature

And to the runner ups

Shiro - I'd like to see you use a border for this, but overall nice work

Kei Shiro - a nice colorful sig. Your render seems a little fuzzy to me, so it threw me off.

firedogx10 - A strong sig, but I didn't like your render choice

Nagisa - Your sig was a little dull, strong in graphics but didn't hold my interest

Metamorphosis - Good, but also way too much in too small of a space. My eyes just wander over your sig without really focussing on any of it.

Tsukumo Yuma - You might want to choose renders that aren't low-res. It shows in your work.