Anime You Hate?

Scott

Anime I hate?

Kind of an extreme word, so I'll post the anime that have been a severe waste of my time -

Dragon Ball GT - Why? They basically made it the same as the original Dragon Ball by shrinking Goku to a kid, brought in an annoying grand-daughter and brought in more super-stronger-super-saiyanamekian-villains. In my view, DBZ ended PERFECTLY and that's why I consider GT as much a part of the franchise as i do Dragon Ball AF.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything involving mecha I hate. I always felt it was soooo cheesey.

Anything that is pure romance or puts an unneeded amount of it like Inuyasha. Enough to set the story and identify the characters is all that is needed; it shouldn't be the main focus in anime (for me at least).

I dislike Dragonball and Dragonball GT, but I actually loved Dragonball Z.

To me, Naruto completely disgraces my idea of favorable anime. I can't belive the man that produced this series is Japanese. It is an insult to the culture especially the nin-ja. That's a bit of a pet-peave of mine.

I like funny animes, but not very stupid ones. I don't mean stupid in a comical sense either . . . just normal stupid that makes me grumble not laugh . . . like Shinchan or Bobobo Bo Bobobo(or whatever the hell it's called).

The FMA, Saiyuki, Ranma 1/2 and One Piece series bored me to death before I could finish or get up to date. Hated them. Even if I don't care for a series, I'll still try to finish it, but I couldn't finish those.

The only anime I can ever say I hated is Shiki. It is an awesome anime though and I believe it was done really well. The reason I hateit is because the anime is pretty brutal, if not, the most brutal anime I have ever watched. I like how it was brutal, it was very appropiate and necessary, what I hate is... well, not the anime itself but what happens in it. Forget it, too much to explain.

The only anime I can ever say I hated is Shiki. It is an awesome anime though and I believe it was done really well. The reason I hateit is because the anime is pretty brutal, if not, the most brutal anime I have ever watched. I like how it was brutal, it was very appropiate and necessary, what I hate is... well, not the anime itself but what happens in it. Forget it, too much to explain.

is it really that brutal, have you watched Higurashi or Baccano?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...