Anime You Hate?

Scott

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are one weird fellow. Death Note had one of the best endings I've seen for a show, and it ended the same way Ryuk said it would in episode 1, so everyone knew that would happen to Light from the get-go. I see no reason to be disappointed in the show, except for L's death, cause L was so epic.

Thank You! and you know he had to die because he was the only evil one taking life is taking life and he was the worst criminal in the world plus he got too cocky and just announced he was killing them all in the end pretty much had mikami standing rite outside the door practically yelling

anyways anime i hate have to be...

DN Angel just seemed stupid it was more kiddy than naruto fillers (watched first couple eps)

I haven't seen anything good come out of kekkaishi so far... looks stupid

and anything like pokemon or yu-gi-oh is just retarded

• 6 months later...
i don't like a lot of anime, but seed gundam and destiny i hate, why? because i'm a true gundam fan.

Seed is like a direct copy of the original.

Seed Destiny was certainly different, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets for it either. Most peoples complaints about it was it's lack of making the main character actually the main character. Shinn was the main, but every time Kira showed up... Shinn got pushed to the side lines.

Not liking them because 'your a true Gundam fan' is laughable. Actually it's the other way around. A true Gundam fan would at least enjoy and like Seed. If anything a true Gundam fan would hate or dislike G Gundam.

Seed is like a direct copy of the original.

Seed Destiny was certainly different, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets for it either. Most peoples complaints about it was it's lack of making the main character actually the main character. Shinn was the main, but every time Kira showed up... Shinn got pushed to the side lines.

Not liking them because 'your a true Gundam fan' is laughable. Actually it's the other way around. A true Gundam fan would at least enjoy and like Seed. If anything a true Gundam fan would hate or dislike G Gundam.

G & Wing gundam was the frist gundam i watched so i can't really dislike them. At least the plot line was original. with seed and destiny I hate the robot designs, hate the characters and character designs and hate the story. i watched it once and wouldn't watch it again.

• 3 months later...

as for me i don hate any particular anime, can say i watch all anime which i lost count. i think every anime have their own "point" where the author and all put their effort into making it. but i could say some anime that i dislike...but just too many to mention.

As what i think to grade a anime.

1st story line

2nd Grahpic

3rd Voice and Music

anyway those are the common thing that i grade any anime.

as for me i don hate any particular anime, can say i watch all anime which i lost count. i think every anime have their own "point" where the author and all put their effort into making it. but i could say some anime that i dislike...but just too many to mention.

As what i think to grade a anime.

1st story line

2nd Graphic

3rd Voice and Music

anyway those are the common thing that i grade any anime.