Anime You Hate?

Scott

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I hate a lot of anime: Bleach (I like the Idea of it though, you get an A for effort!), Naruto, Ghost in the Shell, Sonic X, All the Megaman battle network and starforce, Big-O, Prince of Tennis/New Prince of Tennis, Thunder Cats, Gundam Seed/Unicorn/Age/God(Only the english dub for God Gundam, I like the sub.), The Air Gear Movies, Power Puff Girls Z, Every Dragon Ball after Z(Does not include Dragon Ball), Black Butler, DN Angel, Vampire Knight, Black Cat, Totally Spies, Sailor Moon, Every Pokemon Series and movie after they get rid of May, Kiss X Sis (Love the manga though), Naruto Shipuduniuniduniden, Zatch Bell, Every single Yu-Gi-Oh after... Yu-Gi-Oh(Dosn't include Season 0.), Fruits Basket, Wolf rain, and many many many many more. : ]

Bleach was cool back when I started becoming a fan of anime but after watching other series that took the qualities of Bleach and made them even better (and also the fact that i got tired of no real plot twists besides the aizen villain reveal, which i loved). Bleach is a gateway anime and i respect it for what it is. Anime I despise is harem anime, several chicks like one guy... I hate it, one of the most formulaic genres in the book, and it shoves away cool concepts to focus on the guy and the interactions between his many love interests... f**k I hate harems. I also don't like Ecchi shows either, a show made to tease the audience with panty shots (and very easy to rip clothes in Ikkitousen) is a show that goes to the bottom of the barrel and stays there.

I would have to say my least favorite would be Bible Black for obvious reasons.

My friend downloaded some of that on my comp and I took a look at it and hated it. I don't really like that kind of stuff on anime anyway. so yea

Goddammit that sh*t is f**ked up

Naruto. I got bored within 7 eps then gave up.

Black Blood Brothers. Sub was too confusing and the dub was awful.

Sorry to say but Bleach. It's just too long and has too many fillers, if a story goes on for over 500 episodes you know it's going to be really repetitive :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...