Anime You Hate?

Scott

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let's see... first i hate animes that are too serious and only presents pure fighting like bleach (this is true, after i watch the episodes until the end of Rukia's retrieval at soul society.. i just noticed that the power level's are way to powerful for bleach for that time of episode.

second, i despise naruto for having a lot of fillers.. i know that the purpose is to make a gap for the manga - anime but 80 episodes of filler is quite un reasonable.. that's 2 years of filler episodes.

final fantasy unlimited is also one of them, i thought that it will be good since of the name 'final fantasy' but after i watched the episodes to almost end.. the story is to linear that i always to tend to be sleepy when watching it.

for me:

History's strongest disciple kenichi was to much fighting and lame jokes for my tastes.

wedding peach was the most shojo anime i have ever watched, it was magical girls in wedding dresses fighting for love so i didn't enjoy it

and i recon the stupidest anime to come out of japan was B Gata H Kei

the plot was stupid and was too ecchi for me to even try watching

Anything designed for "Saturday Morning" (like: "Naruto"), aka: "kids stuff", I just plain hate. What's the point of watching an anime if it doesnt deal with a deeper line of thought? Along that line of thinking, I can agree with lordofelemental with shows like Bleach whom starts out with much promise and degrades to cheap fighting episodes that keep the viewer brain-dead.

Anything designed for "Saturday Morning" (like: "Naruto"), aka: "kids stuff", I just plain hate. What's the point of watching an anime if it doesnt deal with a deeper line of thought? Along that line of thinking, I can agree with lordofelemental with shows like Bleach whom starts out with much promise and degrades to cheap fighting episodes that keep the viewer brain-dead.

Truth post.

I swear, every time I find someone new (in real life) that likes anime, I ask them their favs and I get pretty much the same response... Naruto, Bleach, ect. ect.

I mean, I loved Dragon Ball Z when I was a kid, I thought it was a pretty awesome show, but now I'm almost twenty and I've moved on to shows that pertain to my interests more and it is just so confusing why people like me and you are few and far between.

Truth post.

I swear, every time I find someone new (in real life) that likes anime, I ask them their favs and I get pretty much the same response... Naruto, Bleach, ect. ect.

I mean, I loved Dragon Ball Z when I was a kid, I thought it was a pretty awesome show, but now I'm almost twenty and I've moved on to shows that pertain to my interests more and it is just so confusing why people like me and you are few and far between.

sadly but true.. that's the way that i feel in most anime's with too much power level's. i don't despise dragon ball z for that since it's the first anime that i've watched when i was young with too much power level's.

it's not a good idea to just present fighting just to get the interest of the people, that's why i love the anime's which are much more focused on story and has some good and minimal battles.

don't get me wrong for this, even i hate naruto.. i still watched it as off now (naruto shippuuden), then maybe after i watch it up to it's latest and current episode i could decide if it's good or not.

in short i hate anime's with too much fighting (fight's are only the reason on why they exist), very gloomy atmosphere, a very linear story and an anime with lot's of fillers

I don't really have a hate for anime but some are over done with fighting and some with robots that it becomes predictable and redundant to make it seem boring. What I hate is you get into a series and find out there is no more because they didn't have the funds to continue with the series. Like Pet Shop of Horrors and Berserk which the last episode referred back to the first one making it appear like a loop. And some start out good then go off into left field so to speak.

There have been animes that I just haven't liked (Bobobo, One Piece, and Bleach as of late) but the only anime I can think of that I've actually truly hated was Ginga Densetsu Weed.

STUPID STUPID STUPID. Just one big wallbanger. And shameful that's more popular than it's even better prequel, Nagareboshi Gin. Shameful. And stupid. :/

You are one weird fellow. Death Note had one of the best endings I've seen for a show, and it ended the same way Ryuk said it would in episode 1, so everyone knew that would happen to Light from the get-go. I see no reason to be disappointed in the show, except for L's death, cause L was so epic.

yeah, i dont understand how anyone can hate deathnote, especially for that reason. its not my favorite but it was still really good and i am glad i watched it.

i am just the opposite of you koby, lol. i could not wait for L to die. i was rooting for light the whole time(until he was whining at the end because he lost)

yeah, i dont understand how anyone can hate deathnote, especially for that reason. its not my favorite but it was still really good and i am glad i watched it.

i am just the opposite of you koby, lol. i could not wait for L to die. i was rooting for light the whole time(until he was whining at the end because he lost)

L was what made Death Note so great, without him I may not have liked it as much. He was a genius and was usually outsmarting Light. Only Light managed to trick that Shinigami into cheating and killing herself to kill L... >_<

You are one weird fellow. Death Note had one of the best endings I've seen for a show, and it ended the same way Ryuk said it would in episode 1, so everyone knew that would happen to Light from the get-go. I see no reason to be disappointed in the show, except for L's death, cause L was so epic.

I am a weird fellow for sure! haha though my reason for disliking it is not because Light dies.. But with how is is defeated.