Anime You Hate?

Scott

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I don't know what's going on with Bleach. It started out ok, but then the plot just....died.

There is probably only one anime that I 'hate' - Saiyuki.

I don't know. Maybe it was just the way it was dubbed. Everything just seemed too stereotypical and repetitive. Too many fillers. Painful. I wanted to stab my own eyes out lol

I "DESPISE" Naruto and Bleach, I'm not to sure about bleach but naruto is just a compilation of all the most abused cliches out there, plus, there is a very long list of stuff that they "borrowed" from DBZ, which isn't a problem since a lot of shows tend to do that but at least try to make it as interesting as the original or interesting at all for that matter.

Considering I have never watched commonly hated anime like Bleach, Naruto, Death Note, etc., I can't say I hate them.

However, I have only hated ONE anime. Nekojiru Gekijou, AKA Cat Soup Theater. Worst thing I have ever wasted my time on. Now, the spin-off is an amazing OVA and I definitely recommend it. Also, I couldn't get past the first episode of Cromartie High School even though I've heard from several people that it's good.

• 4 weeks later...

If I had to pick one anime that definitely bit the big one for me I'd have to say it was Kiba. I watch eight episodes and I nearly performed sepuku (ritual suicide, as made popular in the Samurai Era) on myself. Can't believe so many ppl hate Bleach and Naruto, although some episodes of those and total fluff and filler, so I feel you there.

I got the Orphen video game as a Christmas present way back when I first started getting into anime and that just ruined it for me. I tried to watch the revenge series but it didn't pique my interest and my disdain for the characters made me stop watching after the first 2 episodes.