Koby's Graphic Work Showcase Extravaganza~

Koby

• 3 weeks later...

lol speak for yourself love! When I asked you about my sig... all you said was "it looks good" till I asked you if there was anything I should add or whatever =P

ANYWAY!

I don't like the Kaley one, she looks a little out of place there as I said before.. the Talena one the render is a little too bright... and I like the Tomoyo one ^.^

The Tidus set is my favorite. ^_^

The Tomoyo one seems dark to me. I would lighten the render a bit.

It looks like there's something weird going on with the black brush and/or Kaley's hair at the top of the sig.

Like Mae said, the Talena render is a little too bright.

And the banner is great.

I really like the brushes you use, Koby. They all fit together really well.

The Tomoyo one seems dark to me. I would lighten the render a bit.

It looks like there's something weird going on with the black brush and/or Kaley's hair at the top of the sig.

Yeah I tried lighting it up a little and well it didn't feel like it flowed right with the background then, so I tried lighting up the background and it just seemed to look off then so I left it like you see it.

Ah crap.. I quickly cleaned up some over brushing that appeared when blending the render and seems I accidentally lightly erased part of the background that I shouldn't have up there. Looks like I may have accidentally used the eraser on the wrong layer (her hair) at a low opacity too.. >.> damn.

• 1 month later...