Koby's Graphic Work Showcase Extravaganza~

Koby

It's good, but not great. I don't like the font in the top left, but the one in the bottom right is great. I really don't like how you've copied the text, turned up the transparency and placed it all over the background, it seems to ruin the background for me. Also, the stock seems to have a few jagged edges that don't look so great. Other than that, everything else looks fine. Anyway, it is a lot better than your last signature. Keep up the good work.

Guest Morpheus

I think the piece is pretty good, the colors of the background match well with the stock but I don't think that the grunge technique really matches the stock. I commend you for trying different things, but I find the upside text kind of distracting. Not sure if you created a new layer, hit applied image, and then sharpened the piece, but the stock looks really sharp, would have liked it to be blended in more, considering you have a grunge background. There seems to be just too much text going on for me, having the lowered opacity, upside down text in the background and also "The Last Remnant" and "Irina Sykes", makes the work look quite busy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...