Funny anime suggestions?

franko446

Angel Densetsu! Definietely Ange Densetsu! It's old (1996?) so it's visuals aren't so great but my god how I laughed at it. some trivia, it's original mangaka is Norihiro Nagi - the same person that wrote claymore! you'll see a lot of the same character designs! (guess that doesn't really count as trivia haha)

I can't think of any other funny ones at the moment. I'll come again if I remember any!

Edited by Breathless

Back again! Just remembered Lucky Star! and Minami-Ke! They're quite funny, but a bit random. Haruhi is kind of humurous too, and I'd like to reccomend Yakitate Japan!! but... It just derails further and further into some kind of strange creation. :|

And I'd agree with Boink for Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu. Haven't seen the other two so can't comment on those.

• 3 weeks later...

Binbougami Ga - This was actually pretty funny with dragonball Z and other show reference

B Gata H Kei - I originally watched it in Jap. Tried to watch it in Eng but didn't find it as funny.

Yuru Yuri

Desert Punk - Hardly anyone goes on about this but i thought it was actually funny.

:P This is a really random one, but, try out Level E.

I remember reading the manga a few years ago and it was unexpectedly hilarious. It's about an alien prince who cash lands on Earth and tries to fit in with humans.

I kinda forgot the rest of the story though, so maybe I should go re-read it.

Another good on is Arakawa Uner the Bridge.

• 3 months later...