Blood shot eyes~ A working title~

Talena Mae

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talena you are an incredible writer you are no hobbyist you are a full on novel writer and your work must be published. I am a harsh critic and and I chew through fantasy book's like water so don't think this is flatery cause it's not, I mean every dam word.

ps (keep it coming I can't wait to read more of this fantastic story)

am I the only one without a signature... oh well

Aww thank you! *huggles* ^.^ I am trying to think of more to write.. I need a muse =P

Lol, your muse is taking a vacation. D: This is bad... I really wanted to see what happened next and I am not good in writing stories so I am afraid I can't give you any suggestion. :( But take your time, you are really good writer and I am sure you will come up with sth.

Not a problem, some things are worth waiting for. ^.~

If I can wait 5 years for George Martin to publish the sequel of his books, wiating for you would be a piece of cake. ^.^ But PLEASE, dont take that long. ^.^

Seriously, no need to push this story. Take your time...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

>_< I somehow kept missing this story, I didn't remember how far I was so I just went back and read all 11 chapters from start to finish. I took my time letting everything sink in rather than read at my normal pace and it took me a good hour or so to read it all. =P

Very good story here Mae, from chapter one I had a feeling Jessica would somehow end up paired with Scott, lolz. Hope you continue to write more chapters.