One Piece

Koby

One Piece Rating from 1-10.  

285 members have voted

1. 1. One Piece Rating from 1-10.

on a guess if I was going to think about the "one piece" treasure which can be anything in the world but no one would probably recognize it, I'd say it is what its titled as... just one piece of treasure. like literally Gold Roger could have done that, just melt it all down into one mighty gold shiny thing being known as 'one piece' of every treasure he has attained.

or it could be as simple as luffy's hat...

I would personally think that the One Piece is the tree that creates all the Devil Fruits. It can only be found on that one island and it cant be cashed in. Yet it is the worlds greatest treasure and the greatest military might in existance.

do you think Gold Roger would considered that a treasure?

suppose it could be!

do you think Gold Roger would considered that a treasure?

suppose it could be!

Of course its a treasure! Though I have a feeling that its gonna be something that any normal pirate wouldnt find a treasure, like some random village, but Lufffy will see it as One Piece. I just want it to be the Devil Fruits so we could have a really freaking awesome Devil Fruit battle thing

I picked up my first few copies of the OnePiece manga (#2-5) at an airport bookstore in Seoul before I boarded a flight. I had absolutely no idea what it was about. Man, am I glad I chose OnePiece over all the others. I quickly switched to watching the anime because the production quality was pretty good, and to this day, I firmly preach that OnePiece > Naruto > Bleach. Not because either Naruto or Bleach are horrible, it's just that they wasted sooooooooooooo much time on fillers, and I like the art in OnePiece better.