One Piece

Koby

One Piece Rating from 1-10.  

285 members have voted

1. 1. One Piece Rating from 1-10.

• 1 month later...

On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate the series of One Piece? Now since there is the subs, then 2 different dubs (4-kids and FUNimation)... I don't think it would be very accurate to vote depending on how well you liked the voices, although that comes into effect when rating.. so if you've seen multiple releases, go with whichever you would rate higher when voting please.

As for me, I'd give One Piece a 9/10 at the moment. I've seen 105 episodes, and while it's been a great watch and fantastically fun, it just hasn't had the epic moment to bump it to a perfect 10/10. I could very well see me changing my vote in the future if it continues on as it has.

I say 9/10 for One Piece, it is still one of my favourite animes, but there are points in there that could have been cut out of just done that bit better, but that happens in all animes really. But the fights are great and the plot is pretty unpredictable really, and like Talena Mae said, it gets you hooked because the episodes end just as it gets really interested so it is making you want to watch more :)

I voted 9/10

The only thing I found wrong is the voice of Luffy, other then that the battles were enjoyable and I constantly found myself frustrated as the episode would end just as they were getting to the good parts.

Right now I am on my 106 episode XD

Ending on a cliffhanger is always best. It makes you not be able to wait to watch it.