One Piece

Koby

One Piece Rating from 1-10.  

285 members have voted

1. 1. One Piece Rating from 1-10.

9/10

One Piece is always cool; manga to anime its held its own. As a manga its like the number 1 for years I think. I like it but its not perfect, most of the drama doesn't get enough build up and then is brushed aside. But the action is fantastic, almost at DBZ level, since they were both shounin jump [i think] they both have those lame ass pausing where someones doing something and everybody just stands around watching.

Whatever comedy they have [if its meant to be funny] is good enough for my standards. I didn't read the manga at all but this series is far more popular then most if not all the others. Until it gets one more push in the right direction in the anime, it will remain the closest thing to 10/10 for me.

I enjoy its vivid design of imagination fused with reality. Involving old time conflicts and note worthy people [black beard] that were real from the history of pirates into this anime for the ages.

I mean animated pirates has been done before, but not quite like one piece. The drawing style might be out of the ordinary but thats one piece for ya. Nothing about this series is ordinary and thats what draws in a lot of its fans.