what anime have you watched but never finished and why

salmun

for me it has to be Durarara!! I just keep getting error's when I convert them and I don't like watching them on my computer so I decided to drop it for now, might pick it up later though, not sure.

I didn't finish Durarara! either, but it was because I thought it was boring. I also didn't finish Bakemonogatari; it started out cool, but their was just so much talking and I got bored. The last one I dropped was FLCL, that show didn't make sense:waaaht: at all.

Hmm, I just recently dropped Naruto. It is getting quite boring since it just goes on and on and on. I couldn't download all of them or my download limit would be way over.

If I was you I would have skipped the fillers and kept watching. The creator claims he already has the ending decided and such so the arc the manga is in could possibly be the last one for as much as we know and the anime just got back to canon and started the arc the manga is in.

• 3 weeks later...