what anime have you watched but never finished and why

salmun

Clannad After Story...dam, this show can be sad...i couldn't handle it after one particular arc involving the cat ended (around episode 6)...not putting spoliers, but it was sooo depressing...the first Clannad series was sad, but I thought I'd continue with this series as well, but NOPE...

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm I never really drop any of the anime I watch because I always check out the story/plot and make sure it's something that I will enjoy and watch, but the last anime i did drop (well have stalled for a while) is Bleach. Until the dub has completed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I stopped watching Hell Girl after....... I want to say the second season. It just seemed to get repetitive and when they added her little sister I just kind of had a falling out. I continued to watch it off of Anime Network on my Direct TV box but, it soon fell off the radar to Hidamari Sketch and Skull Man.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The only series I have not finished while actively trying to watch it would be The Prince of Tennis.  It's unfinished for two reasons. First, it's relatively long and I already have a big backlog. Second, I was exposed to it through TV and never caught all the episodes or all the episodes were simply not televised. I'd like to queue it up and finish it someday.

• 2 weeks later...

Inuyasha [i want to wait till I get DVDs]

Yu-Gi-Oh! - Season 0 + Movie [Manly it is SUB]

Yu-Gi-Oh! - Season 5 [Waiting on DVDs]

Yu-Gi-Oh!: GX - Season 2 {Last 10 Eps} [Need to Re-get Hulu]

Yu-Gi-Oh!: GX - Season 3 [Need to Finish Season 1 + last ep is SUB]

Yu-Gi-Oh!: GX - Season 4 [Manly it is SUB]

Yu-Gi-Oh!: 5D's - Season 1-4 [iDK]

Yu-Gi-Oh!: ZeXal I- Season 1-3 [Need to Re-get Hulu]

Vampire Knight - Season 2 [When I found out......]

Most recently, Kuroko's Basketball. I watched about 10 episodes, then it started to seem repetitive. I may go back to it eventually.

When I was looking to start a new anime, I also watched just one episode of Amnesia, Hetalia, and Nobunaga the Fool. The main girl in Amnesia was extremely lame, Hetalia didn't make any sense, and Nobunaga just didn't catch my interest.

Edited by poetictragedy