Random Talk.

Talena Mae

I second (or is this third or fourth?) hating to fold clothes T_T. Whenever I do my own laundry the clothes that doesn't need to get ironed always ends up sitting on my bed for most of the day till I need to sleep and go "shoot... I don't want to sleep on clothes" and end up folding everything at like 11PM

Useless... I think you used the wrong word there... There's a very well defined use for guns. In fact, guns are very good at carrying out their use too. I think you want a different word. Try maybe bothersome.

No, I mean useless. The wrong word there was "to" witch I changed to "the".

Edited by Zanco

I don't care if it's fun or not, that's not the point if people are just going to kill each other with them. Tools for death, that's what all guns are. Now please stop trying to change my mind.

Humans are more of a tool for death than guns are.

It's not the tool, but the person behind it that makes the decision to kill something.

With your logic, seatbelts should be outlawed because they're tools that kill people in car wrecks where the car was totally crushed.

Guns are tools, and all tools have a purpose. While it is true that the primary purpose of a gun is to kill, it is not, as you seem to believe, to kill humans. The purpose is to kill animals, for food. Yes, some guns are designed more with people targets in mind, but it is still the person behind the gun who makes it a tool for human killing.