Random Talk.

Talena Mae

And now you're a ghost? Llama was supposed to be our resident ghost, but then he died again. I suppose every forum needs a ghost.

I've never had food poisoning, but I thought I had it once from a bad egg white sandwich from Dunkin Donuts because one of the girls who also had one was sick with it too. But then it turned out to be DEMONS IN MY BODY a stomach bug of some sort. Either way, I spent quite some time vomiting into a metal bowl and dying. It was a delight.

(And by delight I mean horrible and I whined a bunch, but that's irrelevant.)

• Like 2

All caught up. It's pretty cute. I like Isaac and his animu hair. I didn't know the artist is so young though!

Sushi is delicious and if the fish is rotting it is being done wrong.

I know right, It suprised me too.

I'll be sure to try it out some time, what dish would you reccamend?

Edited by Zanco

What, you don't think the Scout is an attractive collection of pixels? I find him endearing.

An OTP is a "one true pairing". Basically, regardless of canon, people think certain characters should end up together and that's their primary ship--if only ship. I don't have any serious OTPs, fangirl though I am.

Edited by Emotional Outlet

No... I prefer the Sniper, the Scout's to boy-ish. I need a man! I'd go with the Spy but he has the Scout's Mom so I'm not touching that.

That sounds awesome as hell, why haven't I ever heard of that before? So are there OPT/3 dedicated servers, or is it like a un-written rule now?

Edited by Zanco

I know some people who ship Scout/Sniper. And also Scout/Sniper/Tentaspy...

[backflips into the sun]

The world of shipping is a dangerous one. I can get behind a Scout/Spy ship, though. (TWSS)

tumblr_m88za9nbHh1r8bbvio1_400.png

You are an evil woman, I admire that. But for now, I will gouge my eyes out. In hopes of never having to see any thing like this ever again. EVER!!!!