Random Talk.

Talena Mae

The man does have a job, and I remember him saying he'd be away for part of the summer. I don't know what happens in Canada!

Well, the wait is done. I'm happy to see that I keep on being mentioned after a month and a half or so (btw I am not a ghost...or a cake), but I am done and other than a long awaited vacation next week, I should be on the forum daily again. Long live the god of awesome!!!!

• Like 3

Well, my argument was that it was a sauce. After all, dressings normally are more liquidy and are primarily oil based, like Italian dressing. However, things like ranch are less liquidy and actually have substance, hence a sauce. Sadly they were just saying that it was a dressing since the label said that it was... Oh and another argument of mine is that salad sauce sounds better because of the alliteration!!!!

• Like 1

Did you come to a consensus on the ranch thing? I think it might depend on the scale of ranch usage. Tiny little cups--dipping sauce. Slathered all over your salad--dressing.

Those are the only times I use ranch, though... Aside from ranch flavoured potato chips.

Same here. And I LOVE ranch omg. I cut up a cucumber last night and had a buttload of ranch all over it.

And it was fantastic.

Edited by Apollo

The man does have a job, and I remember him saying he'd be away for part of the summer. I don't know what happens in Canada!

Well, the wait is done. I'm happy to see that I keep on being mentioned after a month and a half or so (btw I am not a ghost...or a cake), but I am done and other than a long awaited vacation next week, I should be on the forum daily again. Long live the god of awesome!!!!

My love~! <3 You have returned to meee~!

tumblr_m2pnfl4Y5R1rn2brvo2_500.gif

Ranch dressing is awesome ^-^. I've loved it on fries, vegetables, hamburgers, chicken strips,...

Also AAAAAH a ghost!!! Why are you here to haunt me!? It was an accident I swear. I didn't mean to trip you down those stairs and then proceed to beat you around the head with a limp artichoke. It was all the artichoke's fault. Plus you should be dead right now so I think eating the artichoke to make it be quiet about the whole guilt thing over killing you was a bad idea since I'm seeing you again!!! This is like paranormal activity or something I should call the ghost busters.

btw hi lamma welcome back please start posting in the binary thread again so I can stop having to change 1's to 0's ALL the dang time. I taught job how to count correctly now so we've been on count for a while :). Don't mess us up ^-^.

• Like 2

We try, being entertained is a pasttime of mine and so sharing it is a nice thing to do.

@Dae Thanks for the welcome, I already started counting again. And just as a by the way, I would never die by artichoke choking. It takes something like kidney beans that have been genetically mutated to grow feet after they have been eaten so that they can kick my heart as they go down my throat and give me a fibrillating heart... Or just more chocolate than my weight, that would kill me too. Or the endless rage I feel at how you called ranch a dressing...

@job Yo dawg, I heard you like ghosts... Anyways, I'm back from work now. It was pretty fun, but that was because the team that I was working with was actually made of decent people. And NOOOOO, then I will have to correct you :(

Lemming! How's you!? Life good? Got Both arms, monkeys, bears, cake, luigi's mansion? Internet good? Gettin' back into 'em video games and anime lot smores? Chattin' a lot more on the forums? Gettin' laid? Pooin'? Rockin'? Rollin'? What you been doin' lately? Tell me! Tell me all!

tumblr_m3d2gvj8At1rum27mo2_250.gif