Random Talk.

Talena Mae

RAAAAAAAAAAAAR I could use a vent thread right now T_T. I'll take EO's offer but keep it short.

I basically just got unintentionally cockblocked today TT_TT. Some people in this thread might know that I was planning to talk to a girl I've gotten to know this summer over lunch today about where she wants our relationship to go. Well that idea went down in flames when we came across a friend whom she hasn't seen for a month or so and he INVITED HIMSELF to lunch with us >.<'''. Even she was a little hesitant to let him come, but what could we do? I'm not going to tell her friend to take a hike, and she didn't know what I was planning so she didn't have any good excuses for him. The least he could've done was take my icy glare as a hint to at least ditch early but noooo he stays the whole time T_T. It's not his fault though... he's actually a really nice guy. I should've begun the lunch with "I'd like to talk to you about something when we get to the place" but I figured I'd just do that when we got there because not once in the other like 6 or so times that we've gone out have we picked up anyone who came with us >.<'''.

SIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGH and the last time I'm going to get to see her easily is Sunday when I've already invited a mutual friend of ours to come along -_-. I think I'm going to explain to him the situation and ask him to arrive late or something so we can have the talk T_T.