Random Talk.

Talena Mae

@Coffee

But then could it start time back up again or will you be trapped forever in a frozen world? Also, think about what would happen after you stopped time and started walking around. Air molecules would stop moving on their own and would only move aside when you walked by them. Everywhere you move you'd basically be leaving a you sized vacuum. Whenever you start time moving again the air molecules in the areas you walked through are going to come crashing together and cause a rather loud bang. I don't think it'll hurt anyone unless they happened to be standing in/very close to the vacuum, but it would definitely cause some panic.

Haven't seen a Quentin Tarantino film before. Watched Reservoir Dogs. It was definitely interesting. A lot of blood and a lot of swearing. By the end, a lot of dead lol.

You should check out Kill Bill. Haven't seen Reservoir Dogs, but Kill Bill probably has about the same amount of blood and dead people. Also Tarantino's foot fetish.

Haven't seen a Quentin Tarantino film before. Watched Reservoir Dogs. It was definitely interesting. A lot of blood and a lot of swearing. By the end, a lot of dead lol.

You should check out Kill Bill. Haven't seen Reservoir Dogs, but Kill Bill probably has about the same amount of blood and dead people. Also Tarantino's foot fetish.

Yeah I plan on watching Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill, etc... If they ever come on Showtime or HBO lol.

In other news! Remember that 10 hour video? Well it got taken down by Sony for copyright infringement. Yet the guy with the 1 minute version with 67,000 views still has his. :[

Okay so I have scene one of their movies then lol, I didn't know he did Kill Bill haha

Wait, Sony said it was a copyright infringement? What rights did Sony have to that video o.O'''?

@Coffee

There's even deeper problems with stopping time than I mentioned with the vacuums. If you assume that time has stopped on every level of physics then you wouldn't be able to see or hear anything. Light would no longer be moving to your eyes therefore your world would be dark. Sound travels as waves through the air which wouldn't move anymore. It's debatable whether you'd even be able to move the atoms in the air to breathe while time is stopped since if you think about a model where time is moving very very slowly you would have a hard time moving even small objects around since the acceleration you're trying to give it over even a small distance is huge (since you're basically moving near the speed of light at that point). Physicists don't know exactly what would happen if electrons stopped moving through their cloud, but you can bet that it will definitely skew the laws of physics. Even if all your molecules were still functioning the way they should, everything else would become dysfunctional. It wouldn't be guaranteed that solids would stay solid so you may just phase right through the earth. Then again, gravity might not be working either so you'd basically feel like you were trapped in a dark, silent, and empty void. If you were to start up time again all of a sudden you could well find yourself fused on a molecular level with some foreign object and die as a result.

Lol I have no idea. I mean the anime is by Nisemonogatari which is SHAFT, and the music is from Kirby Squeak Squad which is Nintendo.

Ooooh I looked more into it and Sony actually own Aniplex, and Aniplex licensed Bakemonogatari. Wikipedia doesn't say who licensed Nise, but it can be assumed that it was also Aniplex.

Maybe being as my video was super long it caused their scanners to pick up my video? I hear that's sometimes the case. If the video is short enough it can go undetected. I guess that's why the guy who uploaded the 1 minute on is still there.

Edited by lolrawr

Wait, Sony said it was a copyright infringement? What rights did Sony have to that video o.O'''?

@Coffee

There's even deeper problems with stopping time than I mentioned with the vacuums. If you assume that time has stopped on every level of physics then you wouldn't be able to see or hear anything. Light would no longer be moving to your eyes therefore your world would be dark. Sound travels as waves through the air which wouldn't move anymore. It's debatable whether you'd even be able to move the atoms in the air to breathe while time is stopped since if you think about a model where time is moving very very slowly you would have a hard time moving even small objects around since the acceleration you're trying to give it over even a small distance is huge (since you're basically moving near the speed of light at that point). Physicists don't know exactly what would happen if electrons stopped moving through their cloud, but you can bet that it will definitely skew the laws of physics. Even if all your molecules were still functioning the way they should, everything else would become dysfunctional. It wouldn't be guaranteed that solids would stay solid so you may just phase right through the earth. Then again, gravity might not be working either so you'd basically feel like you were trapped in a dark, silent, and empty void. If you were to start up time again all of a sudden you could well find yourself fused on a molecular level with some foreign object and die as a result.

dae...i am loving the effort behind your words but seriously...:D I don't mind. lol

@Coffee

Wow, we have an Einstein in the house but seriously though i can see you fathom this quite deeply