Random Talk.

Talena Mae

I like Disney well enough, but I don't like how people think it's the only viable source of children's movies. Like oh noooo, your whole world is over because your child has never seen the Lion King. How will they function in the world.

Like it's even to the point where people misattribute animated movies to Disney.

ಠ_ಠ

tumblr_inline_mo21j56OLF1qz4rgp.png

That's Great! You had a normal class song. Something unique and creative I love it. I spent like the better part of half my senior year trying to convince our president why we should not use the Time of your Life song by Green Day. Every class before us for the past 3 years had used it and I wanted something unique to be ours. Also I was the one putting the stupid graduation video together and I hated listening to that song in the first place. I just quit the project later and I would of killed to of had any other song on that video so it didn't sound so redundant.

I follow a lot of art blogs and some of them do animation work, and I know I'd be annoyed if people were misattributing the work I did.

Like if you thought all computers were made by Compaq or all orange soda is made by Sunkist. Sort of nice for the company getting name-dropped all the time, but it erases the efforts made by other companies.

Some people hear DreamWorks and think all they make is knockoff animation movies--my roommate thinks like that, but when I started listing off movies that DreamWorks made, he realised that a lot of them were movies he enjoyed and didn't realise were actually by DreamWorks.