Random Talk.

Talena Mae

one of my premolars is loose and it's about to come out finally. it was already severely chipped and then a week ago it got loose and i've been messing with it to get the fucker out because my mouth will stop hurting for a while if it just gets out but it's almost there and i don't want to force it g;kjdg;lkjdf

in other news, i've found my spirit pokemon:

62.44.png

I had a teeth removed and it wasn't that bad, although there was a lot of pulling and all kinds of tools shoved into my mouth since my tooth had gotten embedded in my gum and the dentist had a hard time extracting it. He even said that I was a good girl for not uttering a single sound or screaming or wriggling while he was pulling it out. It was a bit weird the first few days especially when eating but after that it was such a relief! I think you should go pull it out^^^

Lol Job... That pic is awesome.

If I have to re-tie my shoes, and for some reason I'm walking the dog alone. I keep my hand in the loop on the leash, and stand on part of it.

I've never had her try to run off, but if she did, I'd have a little bit of a warning to brace myself before getting yanked around.

You can definitely walk cats. Super active cats should be walked!! To burn off energy!! It makes them happy!! My cats like to wander around on the porch, and an open window is always a boon for them.

Also yes, cats can definitely care a lot about the people they live with! Sometimes they get really sad and wait at the door all day for you to come home. ono

Gertie likes to sit behind me on my chair when I'm on the computer. She keeps my butt warm. She also likes to cuddle with Java. When she feels like it, of course, haha.

• Like 3

You can definitely walk cats. Super active cats should be walked!! To burn off energy!! It makes them happy!! My cats like to wander around on the porch, and an open window is always a boon for them.

Also yes, cats can definitely care a lot about the people they live with! Sometimes they get really sad and wait at the door all day for you to come home. ono

Gertie likes to sit behind me on my chair when I'm on the computer. She keeps my butt warm. She also likes to cuddle with Java. When she feels like it, of course, haha.

Mine comes when I call him, if he's outside and we can't let him in......i tap the glass of the window and he jumps up onto the sill and waits..........some cats don't care about people, yes......but most of the cats we'v had were pretty close to us..............Tommy, my present kitten loves to rub himself on our feet all the time, so much that I have to put my feet up high to escape him, lolz. Sweet fella he is! He's got such a cute innocent little face that really makes my day  :baffle:! I never walk him though.......just give him a ball to play with or he'll find his own way of playing...........running all over my house, getting tangled with our legs, crashing into furniture, doing high jumps if he sees little insects on the wall..........ah I miss him when I'm at work........ 

congrats poe! here's hoping that you get a good part u wu

so my tooth came out. i pulled it out myself. it's too bad that there wasn't some death metal in the background because what i did was pretty metal. i pretty much just pulled on it and it came out. there was some bleeding but now there's a weird hole where my tooth used to be. i'm glad it's out now though, because instead of the stabbing ache of a rotten tooth, it's a weird phantom exposed nerve ache which is easily taken care of with some orajel.

• Like 1

My cat Ghost will wait outside for me to get home, and leap up into my arms purring and nuzzling my face and telling me all about her day. I don't know what "Mew mew chirp chirp meow" means, but I'm sure it was a very long day.

I have a different whistle pattern I do for each of our animals, and one for all of them. Each will come when called either by my whistle, or by name if Mal calls them. It was pretty easy to teach Ghost that one.. I got her before somebody told me that training cats was hard ^_^

She'll sit on my lap or stretch across my shoulders and dangle off one side or the other when I'm playing on the computer. (Big kitty, small me. :P) Sometimes she'll come running in, jump up on the chair and wrap her legs around my arm so it can't get away while she nuzzles my hand.

Yay finally finished AC Revelations. Now on to AC3 except my computer can't handle its graphics (stupid Ubisoft doesn't give us a way to turn off AA). So I needa wait till late June/July when I get the new computer together >.>. This is why it's going to be a long time before I replace my computer with a mobile =/. My phone lags if I decide to have a download going at the same time I want to even open a menu -_-. I'm really interested to see how ARM fairs in the data center though.

In other news, I might revive my old fb just to see if I can contact some people through there and say hi after 4 years of solitary mountain training x_x.

In other news, I might revive my old fb just to see if I can contact some people through there and say hi after 4 years of solitary mountain training x_x.

Care to explain the solitary mountain climbing, Dae? Do you mean it literally or figuratively? 

Not having a computer at home is really dragging me down especially now that I don't write my stories anymore................I just type it all into a word document.........but the only disadvantage there is when I have to wait till I get to the office to work on my stories  :hguit5: Wah! At least a tab would be fine because my writing's getting hampered by the lack of proper tools..............

My college was up on a mountain (literally). I think if you look back far enough (not that I'm encouraging you to) you can find posts from me when I first started there complaining about having to climb the mountain to class every day. Was great exercise though. So I mean it literally with a bit of over exaggeration. I really was on a mountain for 4 years, I really did get "trained" there, and I really did stop talking to all my high school friends almost the moment I left, but it wasn't "solitary" since I was with lots of other students :P. Just from the perspective of all my high school friends who I lost contact with, I may as well have just disappeared into the mountains.

• Like 1

DLI is on top of a pretty high hill. Like you will wreck the front bumper of your car on the road going downhill if you are not careful.

The hill is colloquially referred to as Sobriety Hill by the students for obvious reasons. It's fun to walk down, less fun to walk up. I was with a group of people once and someone actually called a cab at the bottom of the hill because they didn't feel like walking up, haha.

• Like 1

Wow! I've always been a walker myself but I've never had to walk up mountains. Well congrats on successfully conquering that mountain :) I doubt I would have stuck to that routine for long......but then looking at what I have to walk everyday to get to work, I suppose when you have no choice, you will stick to hardships.

just found out, the kametsu browser tab icon has been changed to fairy tail logo, when did this happen, why wasn't i informed bout this

Our Favicon is back!

For those who don't know what a Favicon is, it's the icon that appears in the address bar or tab bar (depending on your browser) when on a site. It also appears in your bookmarks for that site.

Our Favicon happens to be a modified version of the Fairy Tail anime/manga's logo.

It was almost two months ago, you just had to refresh the icon and it changed.