Random Talk.

Talena Mae

It can be two months if your months are shorter. My months are one week long. I have a lot of months.

I like walking, it gives me time to mentally prepare myself for the day ahead. Whenever Java drops me off at the library, I always feel like I'm not ready to be there yet (it's a two minute drive from our apartment, compared to a fifteen minute leisurely stroll).

Or since its from Fairy Tail, it could be a fairicon.

In other news, I feel like a loan shark. Bought a massive order of anime with friends and everything went on my credit card. Now to hunt them all down and beat the money they owe out of them...

did you move out of canada, lama.

Today while changing out the power steering pump on my truck, a guy walked by and in greeting said "That's hot."

Mal, being the complete smartass that she is, replied. "No it's not, we let it cool down first."

To be fair though... I would have said it first if I could have.

The look on his face was one of those "I don't get it..." stares. Awesome.

• Like 1

The range on the TOW-2B is 3,750M.

Likewise the TOW-2A is 4,200M

However what they won't teach you is that for the Aero or TOW 2-A the spool will actually go out to 4,500 M and the Bravo or TOW-2B will actually go out to 4,000M.

The cycle of operations for the M-16 service rifle is feeding, chambering, locking, firing, unlocking, extracting, ejecting, cocking.

Wudrehgey Pronounced WOO-RAID-GAY is Pashtoo for STOP.

Lassoonaporta key Pronounced LASOONAH-PORTA-KAY is Pashtoo for Put your hands up.

did you move out of canada, lama.

Nope, and I have no intention of doing so.

Are you charging them interest?

No, unless it takes them at least half a year. And in the meantime I get to keep their anime and wear their t-shirts.

Today while changing out the power steering pump on my truck, a guy walked by and in greeting said "That's hot."

Mal, being the complete smartass that she is, replied. "No it's not, we let it cool down first."

To be fair though... I would have said it first if I could have.

The look on his face was one of those "I don't get it..." stares. Awesome.

Haha, one of the best feelings is when a good comeback stuns people. It's even better when you shouldn't be a part of the conversation to begin with, thats what really gets some people. Either way, good for Mal, and I hope that you kept your composure and he didn't see you laughing

• Like 1

The range on the TOW-2B is 3,750M.

Likewise the TOW-2A is 4,200M

However what they won't teach you is that for the Aero or TOW 2-A the spool will actually go out to 4,500 M and the Bravo or TOW-2B will actually go out to 4,000M.

The cycle of operations for the M-16 service rifle is feeding, chambering, locking, firing, unlocking, extracting, ejecting, cocking.

Wudrehgey Pronounced WOO-RAID-GAY is Pashtoo for STOP.

Lassoonaporta key Pronounced LASOONAH-PORTA-KAY is Pashtoo for Put your hands up.

he is the only guy who understood the true meaning of this thread :look_down:

• Like 2

If people literally only posted random things instead of having conversations with each other, this thread would be a nightmare to actually read and I'd probably close it.

If we go back to the OP, you can see the purpose of this thread.

OK! This thread is for random but every day talking.

I dont want to see people spamming to get their posts up and it have to be kept on the topics being spoken about.

So the true meaning of this thread is indeed having conversations with each other rather the dumping of random words.

The counting threads can be used for random posts. ◕‿◕

It doesn't make much sense to allow actual random posts outside of the Forum Games subforum, since it looks pretty gross and it would increase their post count.

We already have complaints that the fifteen post threshold and consequent shitposting is drowning legitimate discussions. People would be even angrier if threads and posts were being buried by people posting meaningless garbage--at least the fifteeners are saying things that sort of make sense in the context of a discussion, even if it's "I think Sasuke has stupid hair".

We should strive for content that makes people want to hang out here rather than having a bunch of threads that look like they've been populated by adbots. I am not a robot. (◡‿◡✿)*:・゚✧

The counting threads can be used for random posts. ◕‿◕

It doesn't make much sense to allow actual random posts outside of the Forum Games subforum, since it looks pretty gross and it would increase their post count.

We already have complaints that the fifteen post threshold and consequent shitposting is drowning legitimate discussions. People would be even angrier if threads and posts were being buried by people posting meaningless garbage--at least the fifteeners are saying things that sort of make sense in the context of a discussion, even if it's "I think Sasuke has stupid hair".

We should strive for content that makes people want to hang out here rather than having a bunch of threads that look like they've been populated by adbots. I am not a robot. (◡‿◡✿)*:・゚✧

Sounds like you have something against robots, when the forum has its own special robot comissioned by Koby! (Chiyo-chan)

Regardless, job if you want to open a random post thread in forum games then I doubt that anyone would stop you.

I did some thing funny and I rushed online to tell all of you. I clicked all through steam and then opened internet explorer, with anime playing off my PS3. I loged on and clicked down here... and completely forgot the hilarious this that I was laughing so hard at. q ~q

I forget what I'm going to say pretty much all the time. I think what's really happening is that we are targets of a government conspiracy and they keep trying to wipe our minds without telling us. Don't let the reptilians find out.

Chiyo has been retired and hasn't done anything in forever. But I was more quoting a Marina song than indicating my distaste for robots in general. (◡‿◡✿)*:・゚✧