So many awesome games are going out next month! Which to get first?

TheLostFool

Which to get first?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which to get first?

• Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
    • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
    • Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Looking at whats coming out next month for the PS3 I can't make my mind up as to which one to get! Well get first lol. I have so much free time before I go into the Army which game do you guys think would be the best to get first! And why?

Out of the following:

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Honestly I'm not too interested in any of those games. I checked out Uncharted before via the PSN demo, and while it was interesting it just wasn't enough of my kind of game to warrant purchasing it. Although my sister did buy it and play it somewhat.

I've never played any Elder Scrolls before though I have always wanted to check it out since I saw my cousin had the 4th one for the XBOX, but seeing as I know next to nothing about it.. it's just never really peaked my top interests.

Never been a FPS gamer. I've always been terrible at them and get myself killed when I rush into an open area to take someone down and wind up surrounded.

I own AC and AC2... but I've yet to get around to beating AC. So until I do.. I won't play 2... and without doing that I don't really have any interest in buying the new titles of the franchise just yet.

Don't care at all about the Uncharted or Call of Duty series ... or shooters for that matter.

I'll get AC: Revelations ... eventually. I beat AC 1 ... AC 2 comes out shortly ... I beat AC 2 .. AC Brotherhood comes out shortly after ... still haven't beat Brotherhood because I'm taking a long break from it. Once I beat it, it's likely I will get Revelations.

I'll absolutely get Skyrim. I'm very eager to play it after playing Oblivion on PC. Unfortunately I'll need an upgrade before playing Skyrim I think as my laptop barely plays Oblivion some days ... and I REFUSE to get Skyrim for consoles ... WHY?! 2000 + epic mods! Honestly, THE best thing about Oblivion is it's modding community and how simple it is to mod Oblivion. Bethesda said it will be EVEN simplier to do so with Skyrim and encourages the TES modding community!

My brother's getting Battlefield, My girlfriend is getting Skyrim, and I'm getting MW3. Seems good enough for me imho. Uncharted and AC never peaked my interest so I never really bothered with either of them.

Anyone make note of the MGS HD Remake? That'll be out too; iirc it drops the same day as MW3.

I'm buying a new PC for many reasons, but one of them is definitely The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim.

I did not buy Assassin's creed brotherhood, but I borrowed it from a friend and i did not have time to finish it, so I probably won't get Revelation.

I am very tired of call of duty games and since I don't have a lot of time to play game until December I'll just get one shooter: Battlefield 3.

I don't have a PS3 so I won't be getting Uncharted.

If I was to choose Assassins Creed Revelations would be my obvious choice. Only because Uncharted is a great series, I've finished both 1 & 2 and thought they had brilliant stories and controls but finishing the game just meant you had finished that story no cliffhanger or anything.

I've never played any of The Elder Scrolls series.

I got bored of the Call Of Duty's series after World At War, just because they seemed to lose focus on the campaign part of the game and instead put much more effort into the online; which I'm not really into.

So Assassin's Creed is my only choice because I love the gameplay in all 3 of them, although the first is really repetitive, also I love how each game has a weirder and more interesting ending without the cliffhanger just becoming stupid.

I'm only going to be getting The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim, Morrowind and Oblivion were Excellent (Morrowind was better IMO) I hope this new one lives up to them, I haven't played the previous Uncharted or Assassins Creed games so won't be getting those at least not yet anyways and Call of Duty is ok but I'll probably wait until it's on sale or something lol.