Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

Bakuman. I really loved it, though, to be honest I loved the manga better but the anime was really good imo. It sucks there wasn't another season errr at least some ovas to cover the arcs and such they didn't adapt in the anime.

Thinking of it, they could have fully adapted everything in the manga and maybe have a 12 or so episode 4th season but it'd ruin their balence of 25 episode per season. lol

Mirai Nikki (Future Diary) - Finished re-watching the dub for the 2nd time, loveeeeeee it. Everything was perfectly adapted, I can't say nothing bad about it. Not a fan of Yukki but it was a great anime.

Sword art online, the first arc with alfo was amazing but with the fairy arc i think they rushed it to fast it had so much more potential to it and it just could of been way better, what do u think?

I agree but I can't say much about it because I never read the light novels so I'm not sure if it was perfectly adapted or not but it's not like they had a choice. They only had so many episodes to fit it all in, plus im not sure if the alfheim arc lasted to long in the light novels but as i said, I didn't read them so I dont know. Regardless, I liked all of it.

Mirai Nikki (Future Diary) - Finished re-watching the dub for the 2nd time, loveeeeeee it. Everything was perfectly adapted, I can't say nothing bad about it. Not a fan of Yukki but it was a great anime.

Sword art online, the first arc with alfo was amazing but with the fairy arc i think they rushed it to fast it had so much more potential to it and it just could of been way better, what do u think?

I agree but I can't say much about it because I never read the light novels so I'm not sure if it was perfectly adapted or not but it's not like they had a choice. They only had so many episodes to fit it all in, plus im not sure if the alfheim arc lasted to long in the light novels but as i said, I didn't read them so I dont know. Regardless, I liked all of it.

Same by me, i never read the novels but i just think they could of added more, and my next anime will be Mira Nikki :-D

Black Butler, Both Series.

Story

8/10 (Series 1) 9/10

Series 1 was great had a great story line. However, the comedy in the 1st 3-4 episodes almost made this dark story seem too light-hearted.

On series 2 I had no idea how they would continue the story, since series 1 seemed completely wrapped up. It dilivered and gave a great ending to the story.

Animation

8/10

Animation was dead-on for the style. However, like a lot of animes, it is hard to distinguish male & female children. A redeeming factor to this is that they play hommage to this fact in the series.

Music

9/10

The use of silence for adding tension and the style of background music fit both the situations and mood of the overall series.

Opening & Closing Themes (Including animation sequences for them)

8/10

Very fitting of the mood of both series. However the animation is too ambiguious. Though this keeps the show from spoiling itself, it seems too bland to capture the attention of someone not committed to watch the whole.