Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

Couple of dropped ones (forgot already about them) and "Senyuu". This one was not bad. I think it would have been a great 26 episodes show (each episodes of 20 minutes or so) if to add more sense into it. But as for short episodes it was good. It even had some storyline (what was unexpected). Sadly it ended in cliffhanger. Not very good thing.

Death Note.

I loved it. I especially loved (*spoiler alert) near the end where Light just lost his mind and freaked out. It really shows the psychological downfall he took throughout the whole series.

The anime was really complicated and you had to concentrate on each and every episode, listen and watch closey to know what was going on.

It was an amazing anime and I strongly suggest it to anyone and everyone.

Shingeki no Kyojin, I rated it 6/10. I thought it was good not great. I wasn't hooked at the beginning and nearly dropped it, but everyone told me to just keep watching. The art and characters were good, I think it's the story that was a little lacking to me. I'm not sure exactly what it was... Like, the overall concept is a little hard for me to grasp? I dunno.

I also watched Magical Witch Punie-chan yesterday, and whoa man. I didn't really even know what it was about, and turns out it's a magical girl parody. I watched it with my friends and that added to the experience, haha. 5/10.

Edited by poetictragedy

"Kyoukai no Kanata" Very good. I think it will be the best of current airing shows. Nice animation, nice characters (even main one, whom I disliked a little bit at the begging, become somewhat good) and nice story. The only really big minus for this show is ending. I like when shows end in good note, but this time... It's like you going in the street and suddenly out of nowhere you fall into well. Very badly executed ending. Well, at this point it is very questioning how things happened way they happened. No clear explanation and that irritates me the most. When I think about, it even bad ending would have suited this show better than the ending it has now. At least it would have been consistent. Either way 10/10, even considering ending with big question mark.

Last one I really remember was Gurren Lagann. Perhaps one of the greatest shows ive ever watched. Absolutely loved it. Put it on my favs with Bebop and Trigun.

Edit: Now that I think about it, I just recently went back and finished Brotherhood. Funny how I can find Gurren to be amazing and Brotherhood to be too crazy. >.>

Kyoukai no Kanata (Beyond the Boundary). I told my friend I was thinking about watching it, and he said it was just okay. But I liked it! I was hooked at the beginning, and it never really slowed down. I looooved the art style, the characters were good, and the story was interesting. I'd give it a 3.5/5.

Also watched this very recently.  I wasn't sure about but has hooked into watching all of it.  I loved the last couple eps.  The art was fantastic.  The story and characters weren't bad either.

I just finished watching Zero no Tsukiama.  My second time watching it.  If you love those tsundere main characters then you'l love it.  If you loved Toradora, Maid-sama, Hidan no Aria, Special A...and other like that where it is a tsundere female lead and a guy that gets caught up in her...then this is something you'll like as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Hard work weeks didn't allow me to enjoy much. Some time for "S.T.A.L.K.E.R.", some time for skipping some lame shows and some time for "Non Non Biyori". Quite nice show. Nothing very remarkable, but watchable. 7/10 or less. Quite good animation, cute characters. Well story could have been better and more interesting. Than again... what could you expect from four girls in the country?

The last anime series I finished watching was Iwatobi Swim Club, which was simulcast on Crunchyroll I'm a huge sports fan and will watch most sports animes, as long as they have a good story. That doesn't mean there aren't other series I'm watching. That was just the last one where I've watched all the episodes that is currently at a seasonal break.