Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

Shinseki Yori - A really good anime. The kitties didn't eventually have as big a part as I thought they would. The mild yuri and yaoi scenes were kinda weird though. I still do'nt get that. As for Squealer, I do'n't know whether to hate him or feel sorry for him. Must say, Shisei was quite the bad ass as well.

Psycho Pass

Edited by atreyuavenged

Aku no Hana - Need more of this. And all of the main characters are really messed up. Might just have to read the manga on this one. And that ED, boy that was something else.

K - Not sure why I put this one on hold as it was pretty damn good. Felt kinda like Code Breaker to me, but better. Wants more of this one.

Edited by atreyuavenged

Not so good week this time and from looks of it nothing better for the rest of the summer as well. Two so so shows:
"Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai 2" As expected: nothing good. Well, after half of the show realized that it was nothing compared to first season. Was quickly bored. Well, managed to watch till the end, but sadly the end result was disappointing. And what's up with harem at the end. At first I though about this show something like love triangle, but along the way it went down to harem. Bad choice. Not very suitable for this show. In the end I could give it no more than 5/10. And that's only because of first season.
"Carnival Phantasm". Another not good, but not very bad show. Well, no true story just funny scenes, where better not try to look for reasonable story. Was interesting to see favorite characters from "FateStay Night" and "Shingetsutan Tsukihime" doing absurd things, though I was quite fast bored by it. 6/10. Some memorable scenes in overall boring (sometimes funny) show. Spend only one evening on it (as episodes only 10 minutes or so long) so wasn't disappointed much.

C Money of Soul and Possibility Control --- Wouldn't say this is a masterpiece but definitely has originality. My rating a 7-7.5/10

Black Lagoon Roberta's Bloodd Trail --- Man i freaking loved this OAV and how brutal Roberta is. My rating 9.5/10

Ano Natsu de Matteru -- Truly loves cross all boundaries and galaxies :).

The last anime I completed was Dance in the Vampire Bund. It was a great anime once you get over the fact of how badly the sexualize the younger characters. With Mina it's somewhat understandable considering she is much older than she appears. But, all in all, great storyline and I wish they continued it!

Ok so I just finished Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and I had a great time watching it. Espeically the last 20 episodes truly suspenseful. Each download felt like an eternity waiting to see what happened next. I actually kinda can't wait to watch the series again. The show itself has a really high re-watch value and it's found a way into my personal top ten list. If you have not seen this version of FMA I highly recommend it. I wish I could say more but, I don't know how to articulate this series without spoilers and since many people have already seen it anyways I strongly suggest if you have not seen it to watch this anime.

• Like 1

Hataraku Maou-sama! - Merely okay with this one. Debating on whether to keep this one on the external or not. Nothing wrong with it and it was plenty hilarious.

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru - really enjoyed this one :)

Fantastic Children - Can't remember if I wrote about this one or not. But I liked this one as well. Art style was a little iffy, but you get used to it. Story was compelling as well.

Summer... No time for anime... Unless maybe just to save some space in my HDD... by deleting anime. Couple of shows that were dropped: "Cyclops Shoujo Saipu" and "Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Bride". First one just too short. Well, maybe if it were normal 24 minutes show maybe I would enjoy it, but to watch 2 minutes of something random... Well, watched couple of episodes, but just that. Second one... Didn't expect anything. So got nothing. As expected. Can't remember about first season (was it good or bad?), but second one was just beautiful animation. Everything else s*****. Wish for "Attack on Titan" to end faster, maybe then I will have something to do.

Boogiepop Phantom: Aside from the meh-ish quality of video, this was a great anime. I was confused throughout the entire anime but it ties itself up pretty nicely. Reading the wiki (at least for me) helped me understand even more. The visuals were very Serial Experiment Lain-ish. I highly recommend this one.

Zetsuen no Tempest - Liked this one a lot. Marathoned the whole series, sacrificing sleep before work so I could finish it in one sitting. Good thing I approved of the series or else I'd be upset.

Edited by atreyuavenged

Week after week of nothingness. Yet again some dropped sows and nothing worth watching:
"Rozen Maiden: Ouvertüre". Two extra episodes of talking dolls. Despite of liking show itself wasn't impressed by these two episodes. Dropped without even finishing watching first one. Dislike that "special / extra" crap.
"Kakumeiki Valvrave". Was put on hold for time being, but sadly even after "that time being" had to dropped it. Had small hope that rest after three episodes will make me more interested in it, but sadly it wasn't like that. The only thing that interested me was design of characters; everything else was plain uninteresting. And design of robots (or whatever you call it) was horrible. Disliked it the moment saw it. Won't bother much talking about story as it as well was just bad.

O.K. Decided to watch some "shorts". Didn't want to grab something big not to waste my evening.
Good shows:
"Aiura" Main minus voice acting. Didn't feel very... natural. Other than that liked it. Would have been a good 24 minutes 12 episode show. Really cute high school girls (or was it middle school?).
"Death Billiards" Interesting story, nice animation, quite good characters. One hour or so movie would be more fitting.
Bad shows: "Arve Rezzle" "Ryo". Nothing to say much about those. Disliked: first mainly of animation, second - of story.