Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

The last anime I just completed was Golden Time... 

At first, I wasn't planning on watching it at all...then I saw some scenes where it looked hilarious, and so I thought I could give it a try. Then after 2 episodes, I decided to put it on hold knowing that the anime would bring me to tears... 

By episode 15, I couldn't really finish that episode without...

having to take a panic pill because I was literally having a panic attack.

I had finally gotten past ep 15, and pressed on... then I was starting to think how hard it is for the main protagonist... and quite frankly, I viewed myself in him... 

By episode 23, I really was in tears... 

and at the end of episode 24...I could finally say...farewell to this anime, and I no longer have to watch it or think about it again!

The End... T^T

• Like 1

"Log Horizon". Good one. Met my expectations. Not as good as "Sword Art Online" though, but good nonetheless (maybe 7.5 or 8/10). The most important thing - didn't skipped too much (compared to SAO) in the storyline and all events progressed as it should. Though missed some more fighting as too much talking was tiring time to time. But definitely will watch second season!

And another one was

"Golden Time". Somewhat moderate expectations at the beginning, but sadly... Wouldn't give more than 5/10. Too much drama, not enough comedy. Worst main characters name I have encountered ("Tada Banri"; it irritated every time someone said that name; though main character as such was O.K.). Didn't feel "chemistry" between him and his girlfriend either (yet some moments were very good). And other less or more important minuses.

The only thing that I really liked about this show was Linda. She was cute and nice.

At first, I wasn't planning on watching it at all...then I saw some scenes where it looked hilarious, and so I thought I could give it a try. Then after 2 episodes, I decided to put it on hold knowing that the anime would bring me to tears... 

I had finally gotten past ep 15, and pressed on... then I was starting to think how hard it is for the main protagonist... and quite frankly, I viewed myself in him... 

and at the end of episode 24...I could finally say...farewell to this anime, and I no longer have to watch it or think about it again!

The End... T^T

So is golden  time really that sad?

If so ill watch it

The End... T^T

So is golden  time really that sad?

If so ill watch it

Well, in my own opinion, I felt it was a really sad anime. The ending was happy, but it still brought me to tears in every which way... OTL

• 2 weeks later...
My short list during last few weeks: "Mikakunin de Shinkoukei", "Strike Blood", "D-Frag" and "Noragami".

Dropped: "Strike Blood". Bad, mainly because main character sucked. Animation less than average. Story lame.

Skipped a lot: "D-Frag". Decent animation, nice characters, less than average story. Some moments were good, though majority of story was below the average.

Decent: "Noragami". Watchable. Good characters, nice animation, decent storyline. Well, wanted it to be a little bit darker. Mainly disliked Yukine. Wanted someone else to be shinki of Yato (preferably female).

Last seasons diamond: "Mikakunin de Shinkoukei". Now this was something that made couple of evenings desirable. Pure 10/10. Great characters (not to mention the cutest thing in the world - Mashiro; she was just adorable), great story (not irritating and boring harem theme [though at first thought that it would be like that]), nice animation (yet again, not forgettable cuteness of Mashiro).

EDIT v1: Last in my collection: "Witch Craft Works". Average show with nothing new in storyline, but better than average animation and with some decent characters. Some lame moments, but overall better than expected.

Edited by dudefromLT

• 3 weeks later...

I finished watching both seasons of Spice & Wolf last week.  I enjoyed Kraft's display of his love for Holo, but it left me feeling there needed to be more after basically she finally got him to openly admit it. 

I'm watching several other series right now, so I will post more as I finish them.

Anime watching has become somewhat tiresome. So less and less time is spent on that.

"Yowamushi Pedal". Yet again: sports related shows not for me. At first though that this one will be good (main character was just that for my taste) and couple of first episodes seemed promising. Sadly, later on this show was just occupied with bicycle sport entirely. Wished some romance, more school life and such. Oh well...

"Patema Inverted" aka "Sakasama no Patema". This one was good. 8/10. Expected a little bit better, but was more or less satisfied how it turned out. Confusing a little bit, but everything was clear after the ending. Could have been a little bit longer as sometimes it seemed "empty". Hard to explain; maybe story could have been more "rich" with more action, more twists and such. Either way I liked it.

Finally got around to watching "Mirai Nikki". I thought it was fabolous, like a mix of battle royale, and death note; not of that shounen stuff where willpower supercedes every amount of damage incurred. The main character, Yukki is really annoying, but it doesn't matter cause the secondary character, Yuno is just AWESOME. Psychopath tsundere FTW

After looking for a similar show, I watched and finished "BTOOOM", which is pretty good as well. Same kinda concept, where people are put in a survival game where they gotta kill each to survive.  Kinda short though at 12 episodes, but it doesn't waste any time in its plot, and the main character is fun to watch.

• Like 1

Golden Time

I'll give it a 8.5/10. It's not as good as Toradora when it comes to rom-com, I know..but every piece of life is in there. School activities, friends, family(?), love/relationship, and even some of the little things are so accurate that everyone can relate.