Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

done watching Nakaimo! another ecchi series with some ok animation and generous amount of fan service for all the pervys like Heavenly LOL!

Done watching Nyan Koi! another harem fanservice fluff ok animation and a decent english dub

Edited by Kenzou

After some boring shows (dropped of course) which titles I even don't remember, I finished "Nisekoi". Half good, half not so good. 6/10 maybe. Good animation, decent amount of funny and unforgettable scenes, decent characters. But as story goes it wasn't any good. Well, usual harem show - one boy, bunch of girls (four, if I recall correctly.) It become too predictable and too boring in the middle of the series. Somewhat wanted that this show started to concentrate more on secondary characters (like Shu and Ruri; I liked them). Though yet again, no one can beat how cute and lovely Onodera looks. Whenever she was on screen I couldn't take my eyes of her.

A little bit richer week in anime front:

"Onee-chan ga Kita", "Pupa", "MSG Unicorn", "Hal". Sadly thou, that none of these shows met my expectations. Not even close to that.

"Onee-chan ga Kita": too short, animation less than average, main character didn't shine... 5/10.

"Pupa": again, too short, animation bad. Story somewhat intrigued me, but... Would have been such a good gore full 12 episodes (or more) show, but... And after reading about it somewhere I thought that it would be great... Such a disappointment. 4/10.

"MSG Unicorn": best of all shows I have seen last week, but less than average overall. Main minus - old school characters design. Mechas (gundams, robots) looked very cool, fights even better and story seemed quite good, but... Just couldn't stand how characters looked. Not my taste. And about main protagonist... His kindness just pissed me off. Too much is too much. I like good people, but sometimes it can really get on your nerves. And that what he was doing through entire show. 6/10.

"Hal". Nothing good to say about this one either. I liked animation, but everything else was just... not as I expected. Well, ending surprised me really, wasn't expecting that. Still, that wasn't enough. 4/10.

My last anime was MIRAI NIKI,i would give it a 8/10,a really good show,a must see for mystery and thriller fans,the ending was a little let down,other than that it is a great anime

and the one before mirai niki was another,the anime name "ANOTHER",it's also the same genre i would give it a 9/10,it's short(12 episodes) and satisfying,all i have to say about this anime is unexpected stuff happens and you will enjoy them