Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

the most recent anime series i watched was highschool of the dead dubbed. i saw it in subbed about a month or 2 ago and wanted 2 see how the dubbed version was.

cant realy give a rating. all in all it is good, and im eagerly waiting on the 2nd season of it. atm im watching black butler and it seems alright.

Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu - 8/10

This series was pretty good at times. I enjoyed seeing the characters together again, but honestly the vast majority of this season I had to force myself to watch. This one focused more on everything that I liked the least of the original show and removed everything I enjoyed. I acknowledge this was pretty good, thus the rating, but this type of show just isn't for me anymore. I've seen too many similar shows and I'm tired of the crap jokes Anime does in Comedy Anime.

Just finished Kekkaishi (English dub), 9/10.

I thought it was great! lots of funny moments, likable characters.

Only thing was that there was a little bit too much filler, esp. towards the end; but still a good anime.

Although I know its unlikely, definitely hope they finish the story from the manga in a second season.

Eh...I finished two approximately the same time.

High School of the Dead- 7/10

Animation and drawing were solid along with a great cast of voices. Comedy was okay. The horror aspect of the show wasn't really that frightening or disturbing. It was a really action-orientated series with a lot of "highly unlikely" ways to deal with zombies. The characters sometimes were given VERY dynamic personalities in an attempt to make them more multi-dimensional but after a few episodic spasms the characters suddenly return back to normal as if nothing has happened.

Monster- 9/10

One of my favorite shows. Voices are great and animation is quite good. The show is all about suspense, drama and character which the series delivered masterfully. There is a wide cast of characters, most are minor while others are more emphasized, that all has some sort of connection to the main plot. One thing newcomers might not like is how long the series is as well as a feeling that it is "drawn-out" at times. After finishing the series, I found the slow pace to actually be great. It makes you feel like the characters really have gone through a long journey to get to where they are.