Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

K-On!!

10/10

This is just an awesome anime. The thing I love the most about this show the most is the characters, I could go as far as to say it has the best characters in an Anime I have seen yet. Every character is great, they are all unique in their own ways. I haven't come across any characters that I did not like. The Ritsu and Yui combination is hilarious as is Yui and Azusa together.

The music is so catchy and the lyrics are funny but awesome. I loved the song they made for Azusa near the end, it had great lyrics, an awesome tune, and they couldn't have picked a better time to play it.

I can see how it could be a love/hate anime, but I definitely recommend this show.

Xam'd: Lost Memories - 8/10

Synopsis: Sentan Island is a small island surrounded by the Yuden Sea. It exists in a state of dreamlike tranquility, cut off from the war between the Northern Government and the Southern Continent Free Zone. Our hero, Akiyuki Takehara, lives on Sentan Island along with his mother Fusa. He is currently separated from his father, the town doctor Ryuzo, but the bond between father and son remains. One day, after taking Ryuzo the lunch that Fusa has made for him as usual, Akiyuki arrives at school, where he is caught up in an explosion along with his friends, Haru and Furuichi. The explosion produces a mysterious light, which enters Akiyuki's arm, causing him excruciating pain. He's given no time to understand it, however, as the white-haired girl who rode on the bus with him guides him to a power unlike anything he's ever known.

I kind of laughed at the differences that actually happened compared to what was stated in the official Synopsis. This show reminds me a lot of Eureka Seven early on and was actually fun to watch and see what would happen next. All of the characters were really likable despite some of the dub voices sounded completely terrible, and possibly a little gay. The ending was pretty awkward though and pretty much wasn't expected. It didn't even feel like the same atmosphere or show the last couple episodes as characters completely changed personalities and the vibes were completely altered. Overall though it was fairly good. I'd still recommend Eureka Seven over it though.

High school of the Dead

It was pretty good, about a six on a scale from 1-10

I'm iffy about the ending but the manga has continued farther and I expect a second season to be made eventually. it's definitely geared towards the male audiences what with the gore as well as panning the camera to look up a girls skirt or down her shirt at every available chance, but it's pretty good as a girl as well if you can get past the female sex appeal bit.

Welcome To The NHK 10/10

Best anime I've watched in a while, There's some great comedy in there and some dark themes, The whole story was interesting about a guy named Satou who is withdrawn from the outside world called A "hikikomorei" he thinks it's all a conspiracy by the NHK. Won't give anymore of the story away, But it's kept me interested and watching for the last week or so, I Loved it.

Beck

9/10

This was amazing. I thought the music in this was so catchy. Still find the Koyuki and Maho relationship weird. If you think you would be into an anime about music, then this is for you. It is a serious anime, with comedy, some action and some romance too. Was a great watch, the ending was good too.

Spice and Wolf Season 1 - 10/10

I normally watch a lot of action anime but a friend recommended this to me and I thought it was great. It's not much of an action anime but it's more along the lines of Death Note on how it makes you think. The story is very deep and will sometimes get to you. Overall, I would recommend it to anyone because I thought it was awesome.