Who is stronger Sasuke or Kakashi? (in Shippudden)

maingan

Who is stronger sasuke or kakashi?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who is stronger sasuke or kakashi?

• kakashi
    • Sasuke

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the present stats, Sasuke has left Kakashi in the long run. I mean, Sasuke achieved such a level where he can fight multiple Kages on equal footing. I think that the Susanoo will make all their difference in the fight.

Though I would want Kakashi to win coz he is one of my favorite characters aside from Itachi and Minato.

well i think you people have forgotten naruto (the beginning i mean) where kakashi is called the copy ninja, he had already copied over a thousand jutsu's even before sasuke joined the academy. since he can copy jutsu i think he can copy sasuke and counter him just like he did to zabuza in naruto

we still haven't been shown the full extent of kakashi's powers yet

and moreover was is the student of the fourth hokage, he must have learnt something from the 4th who took on the ninetails all by himself

well i think you people have forgotten naruto (the beginning i mean) where kakashi is called the copy ninja, he had already copied over a thousand jutsu's even before sasuke joined the academy. since he can copy jutsu i think he can copy sasuke and counter him just like he did to zabuza in naruto

and moreover was is the student of the fourth hokage, he must have learnt something from the 4th who took on the ninetails all by himself

I agree that Kakashi is strong. But let us review what happened in the Anime shall we. When Naruto achieved the sage mode, Kakashi himself told that Naruto had surpassed him. On the other hand, During the talk between Naruto and Sasuke a couple of episodes later, Naruto said that he and Sasuke would both die if they were to battle again. This means that Naruto and Sasuke were equally powerful.

So if you consider the two scenarios it would be clear that at the moment Sasuke is stronger than Kakashi. Also, if you consider the manga aswell, then Sasuke has already attained the Mangekyou Sharingan by transplanting Itachi's eyes. So there would be no risks using Susanoo.

Kekashi is able to copy jutsu, he cannot copy a kekke-genkai. Also, he cannot curse mark himself. So thats most of sasukes moves right there that are uncopyable. Also, kekashi wouldnt be faster than sasuke. Unlike the geniuses of the Uchiha, Kekashi cannot copy a persons speed and then use it against them. So all in all, Kekashi is inferior