Who is stronger Sasuke or Kakashi? (in Shippudden)

maingan

Who is stronger sasuke or kakashi?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who is stronger sasuke or kakashi?

• kakashi
    • Sasuke

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As most of the people have said. Hate to say it.. but Sasuke wouldn't just beat Kakashi... he'd dominate him. Kakashi wouldn't even stand a chance with his limited chakra. Sure pretty much none of Sasuke's strength is his own, but the fact remains he's got that strength one way or the other.

To me this question is a no-brainer. Kakashi has died/or almost died how many times now?

1. Zabuza: Water Prison Technique + Water clone had Kakashi (if not for Naruto/Sasuke)

2. Itachi: Tsukuyomi Genjutsu put Kakashi in a coma (could have easily killed him if he wanted)

3. Kakuza: Earth Grudge Fear form + Fire and Wind Element combo (until Naruto/Yamato intervened w/ Typhoon Water Vortex Technique)

4. Pain's Deva Path and Asura Path: Repulsion + Impalement suceeded in killing him (life source drained saving Choji)

Conclusion:

Even though Sasuke is made overated for Naruto's opposition. I think Kakashi should have more badass moments like how he ripped off Deidara's arm w/ Mangekyō Sharingan: Kamui. Koby is right, Kakashi vs Sasuke is like watching Mike Tyson against Betty White.

• 3 weeks later...

It will be a tough decision.... But I will go by Kakashi, he was the only one skilled enough to be becoming Hokage, I will give these Instances:

Sealing the Curse Mark: Even Orochimaru was impressed that he could do it (Naruto Episodes)

The Tskyomi : He can also teleport things through dimensions

Chidori: He invented that techinque, and which later became Sasuke's Main weapon

Half Sharingan: He has the Sharingan in just one eye and he was able to perfect as many Jutsu's, what if he has the full sharingan and he has the Bllodline Limit.

Let's face the truth, Sasuke is who he is because he relied on other people strength and the Bloodline Limit, which is still an advantage. Though he is also good tactically (His fight against Deidera shows that) but he is still not yet in Kakashi's League.

If Kakashi is an Uchiha, he would have been better than Shiuhi, Madara and Itachi and this is the Only problem he has also, he doesn't beleive he can defeat an Uchiha.

So My Vote still goes for KAKASHI, The Copy Ninja. Even the fourth Hokage Acknowledge him

I would say Sasuke is stronger, but Kakashi is far more skilled. Sasuke has the raw power, but he's terribly inefficient; Kakashi has limited resources and tires easily, but he uses everything to his advantage. To use a rather convoluted metaphor, Sasuke is an armoured tank bristling with weapons; Kakashi has one knife, but it's in your ribs already.

We've barely seen anything of Kakashi's power, so analysing his fights doesn't lead anywhere: his fans conclude he's awesome, his detractors that he's so weak he couldn't take on a kitten.

What we have seen, I think (and I love Kakashi, so I am of course biased) is that he has a really minimalist fighting style. He uses taijutsu a lot, and dodges all the time -- for a master of ninjutsu, he doesn't really use it that often. He holds back, which makes sense since he doesn't have enough chakra to just spam attack everything. Sasuke, on the other hand, has been getting lazier and lazier as his power has increased. He started off with a very clever fighting style, even against superior opponents, but now what does precision matter when you can blow up mountains and not even suffer for it afterwards?

Taking power and efficiency into account, I would say Itachi > Kakashi > Sasuke (efficiency + power > efficiency > power).

It's a really relative question, though, and I don't think there's one true answer.

i say Kakashi even though Sasuke got stronger and gained that mangekyou sharingan but like everyone says no one knows Kakashi's real strength he holds back because he doesn't have enough Chakra The thing is he's able to Extremely concentrate he's Chakra to perform a Jutsu he doesn't waste much Chakra not having enoughChakra is not that big problem so Kakashi has mangekyou sharingan and he knows a lot of Jutsu's he's really a tricky one.

Sasuke he looks cool but he's really like Naruto using Raw power but Sasuke is fighting for Revenge who knows maybe

he'll Get Stronger when he fight's anyways Kakashi will always find a weakness

Like Arianwen says No one Can Answer unless the Director chooses to Make a Sasuke VS Kakashi Fight

Sasuke is stronger than Kakashi by far because

Just think about it, if you remember Kakashi nearly wet his pants when he encountered Orochimaru after sealing Sasuke's curse marks and he didn't even dare to challenge him

On the other hand, from what I've heard Sasuke kills Orochimaru.

So isn't that obvious?