Who is stronger Sasuke or Kakashi? (in Shippudden)

maingan

Who is stronger sasuke or kakashi?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who is stronger sasuke or kakashi?

• kakashi
    • Sasuke

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kakashi. No contest.

So who is stronger Sasuke or kakashi? Well because itachi taught sasuke the chidori sasuke has been Overpowered in the show. So whos stronger? Well theres the poll o-o i only watched dub for this show so idk if they fight in sub

Wasn't it Kakashi that taught him Chidori?

Kakashi. No contest.

Wasn't it Kakashi that taught him Chidori?

He was but didn't you see in that episode where Orochimaru was tasting Sasuke's abilities, did you see how quickly and efficiently Sasuke took care of those thousand guys. Sasuke is strong but I have yet to see that his stronger than Kekashi.

Sasuke for sure, even Kakashi himself agreed that he wouldn't be able to kill him on his own.

Sasuke has so much advantages like Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan,his genjutsu is on a different level then Kakashi's he also has Susanoo which is basically better then even Gaara's ultimate defence + his has the cursed seal mark, no matter how much I hate Sasuke I have to realize he is more powerful the Kakashi.

kakashi is strong and smart

but since itachi gave him the susanoo and amaterasu sasuke has long since passed his former teacher.

even though kakashi continues to surprise people his strength has just about reached there peek.

while sasuke has only gotten stronger by gaining itachis eyes + the training from orochimaru and having the uchiha blood in his veins, kakashi would lose in a fight of 1 and a half sharingan users.

1 being sasuke and half being kakashi.

Sasuke for sure, even Kakashi himself agreed that he wouldn't be able to kill him on his own.

Sasuke has so much advantages like Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan,his genjutsu is on a different level then Kakashi's he also has Susanoo which is basically better then even Gaara's ultimate defence + his has the cursed seal mark, no matter how much I hate Sasuke I have to realize he is more powerful the Kakashi.

Yes but kikashi is also smarter in fighting strategy so its kinda a hard decision lol

Yes but kikashi is also smarter in fighting strategy so its kinda a hard decision lol

People always underestimate Sasuke intelligence wise , he is very smart not as smart as Kakashi but still very smart, and all those advantages I listed definitely make him be on a different level then Kakashi.

People always underestimate Sasuke intelligence wise , he is very smart not as smart as Kakashi but still very smart, and all those advantages I listed definitely make him be on a different level then Kakashi.

Yes true, but kikashi has more experience than sasuke and sasuke only got better because of orochimaru hes still not as experienced as kikashi but is still very strong and was top of his class when he was at the academy so it would be a hard choice i still think sasuke would win

Yes true, but kikashi has more experience than sasuke and sasuke only got better because of orochimaru hes still not as experienced as kikashi but is still very strong and was top of his class when he was at the academy so it would be a hard choice i still think sasuke would win

True, but just wait until the dub gets to where the sub is now and you will have no doubt Sasuke is much stronger.

True, but just wait until the dub gets to where the sub is now and you will have no doubt Sasuke is much stronger.

I would watch the sub now but school is rough so i just watch dub every week and im sure your right about that i wish they would release and episode every day like they did several years ago when naruto first came out in dub