What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

You freak! (jk)

What do you mean you don't own dozen of games on Steam that you bought during sales that makes it impossible to play them all so you're destined to a life of depression!

*Huddles into a corner and cries*

Even if I had a job and a brand new quad core gaming computer, I wouldn't be using Steam.

I prefer playing on gaming consoles/handhelds instead.

For me I'm currently playing Gears of War 3. (my favorite series) I'm so jealous of iHC James though. (another site member) He has Black Ops 2 already. He posted a video not to long ago but was taken down by Activision within a few hours.

Black Ops Zombies...Doing okay at it, can't get past lvl 7-8 yet but getting there, wanna at least be able to get to lvl 10 easily

Run around in circles. Sounds weird I know lol but it works. If you want you can look up black ops zombies how to run a train on youtube. It'll probably show you places to run in circles to get to high rounds pretty easily.

For me I'm currently playing Gears of War 3. (my favorite series) I'm so jealous of iHC James though. (another site member) He has Black Ops 2 already. He posted a video not to long ago but was taken down by Activision within a few hours.

Black Ops Zombies...Doing okay at it, can't get past lvl 7-8 yet but getting there, wanna at least be able to get to lvl 10 easily

Run around in circles. Sounds weird I know lol but it works. If you want you can look up black ops zombies how to run a train on youtube. It'll probably show you places to run in circles to get to high rounds pretty easily.

Yeah I'm not a complete noob at it, I worked out the train tactic in about ten seconds on single player, I already have a strategy, I just need my team mate to stop freaking out and learn how to shoot

Here's a 'small' list...

Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen (Trying to get over 10,000 kills for best rank)

WWE RAW VS SMACKDOWN! 2006

WWE RAW VS SMACKDOWN! 2007

Kingdom Hearts 2

Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow

Castlevania: Curse of Darkness

Pokemon Silver

Pokemon Yellow

Metroid II: Return of Samus

Mortal Kombat: Armagedon

Mortal Kombat: Deception

Super Metroid (Trying to 88% Of the games items w/o fighting a single boss)

Mortal Kombat II

Sim City

That's all I can remember for now.

lol "small"? haha i'd like to see how long your full list is