What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

I was just playing Trauma Center: Under the Knife (DS), but I just ragequit, haha.

Ragequite ftw! I did the same last night around 1am when I was playing black ops zombies online, I was getting EPIC lag so wherever I shot wasnt where the zombies were so I got downed like a thousand times til round 15 when it was like greeeeeat fifteen billion zombies and the only way my bullets work is if they run in a straight line which is hard to have happen when there's that many

Half- Life revival... "Black Mesa" mod (or whatever). Well, old game resurrected for todays audience. Man this game rocks. Old levels, monsters and stuff, but in much, much better quality. Well, only some new "corners" considering story, but who cares. Great game! Though my PC kinda old for this "monster", but it is still able to run it decently. And it really was worth to waste all evening to get it working.

• 2 weeks later...

Just recently "was informed" that "Black Mesa" doesn't have last level. Oh crap! The alien world is absent from my current game. I was so disappointed by these news. Because of that I decided to halt playing "BS" (though there left only half an hour to play till it finishes at current stage) and returned to my previous favorite game - "Star Wars". Well, at lest till people at "Valve" finish developing last chapter of "Black Mesa".

LT, why are you using so many double quotes! Goodness, haha.

Still playing Skyrim and Sims 3 on and off.

In Skyrim, I'm trying to clear out my list of miscellaneous quests (hahahahahahaha--I acquire new ones just as soon as I finish them). I barely touched the main quest--I think I got as far as visiting the Greybeards for the first time and then stopped there. Old school RPGs ruined me.

In my Sims game, my founder is old and his husband just passed (he was a little older than my founder). Second generation is their daughter and her fairy husband (who is going to live a long time because fairies have extended lifespans) and then third generation is their son who is also a fairy. Yay! The founder and his husband made lots of dollars for the family, so they're living comfortably--not to mention they own over half of the businesses and rabbit holes in the town.