What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

Dragon Age: Origins (Unfinished) Bioware makes some amazing games and this is no exception. KOTOR and NWN were some of my favorites, so when I heard about Dragon Age it was a no-brainer to buy it.

Pokemon HeartGold (Unfinished) Silver and Gold were my favorite GB Color games back in the day, and the remake is proving to be freakin' sweet so far!

Black and White (Replaying) This game is a classic. Even though the graphics look pretty dated the gameplay is still topnotch, and so much about this game is totally original.

I am currently playing Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories on the PS2. It is very addicting for me. It is a great SRPG. The trailer says that it is the series that made gamers insomniacs. I am currently a few chapters away from beating the game. Another cool thing about it is the fact that the maximum level you can attain is Level 9999. The maximum stats are around 40,000,000, as well. There are also a few characters from other games by Nippon Ichi and NIS America as cameo characters. Some can join the party, but others can't, unless you are playing the PSP Remake in which they will join your party.

Right now I am sorta but not really playing Mobile Suit Gundam Encounters in space.. I totally suck at the game now!! lol plus my ps2 keeps freezing!

Heh, see I have a ps3 360. but I beat all those games.. and I'm all CODed out. I need a new rpg that isn't a horrid linear bore like the latest ff.. which I beat rather quickly.. oh how I miss the era of good RPGs... X you're not far from my mind.. I wish Mass Effect 3 wasn't too far away either... ahhh dare to dream i suppose.. :confuse:

• 2 weeks later...

1.) Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King (PS2)

I received my copy of the game on Wednesday (I think xD), I'm so happy it came earlier than the estimated delivery date.

Anyways, I'm at the little village right before the huge city of Alexandria, where Jessica lives.

My characters are Level 9 at the moment. I'll probably grind them until they're Level 15 before going up to the Mansion, or not. Can't make up my mind at the moment, lol.

2.) Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (PS2)

I started playing this game 1-2 weeks ago I think, I am 55% into the game now.

I'm having trouble staying alive right now though, there are so many swarms of enemies and I still haven't gotten used to the fighting gameplay completely yet xD.

I've basically only survived so long because of pure luck.

Also, those damn spiked traps are so freaking hard to avoid, I almost always end up getting skewered xD.

2.) Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (PS2)

I started playing this game 1-2 weeks ago I think, I am 55% into the game now.

I'm having trouble staying alive right now though, there are so many swarms of enemies and I still haven't gotten used to the fighting gameplay completely yet xD.

I've basically only survived so long because of pure luck.

Also, those damn spiked traps are so freaking hard to avoid, I almost always end up getting skewered xD.

That's why there is a time-rewinding dagger in the game, it helps to save lots of time. You just wait till you try Warrior Within, that's where things get crazy.

I have just ended Stalker:Shadow of Chernobyl with several endings and i can say i liked it, but you should really stick to the basic plotline in this game, the side-quests are too boring, and you don't really need much money.

Now i'm trying Condemned:Criminal Origins. Just wanted to try some horror FPS, cause i really liked Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth at the time. This one's not so good, definitely, the armosphere isn't so strong, and the gameplay mostly consists of fighting crazy junkies all the time... The graphics are much scarier than the plot, actually. At the moment, i'm trying to pass through the game ASAP so that not to get bored with it. Ridiculous...