What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

I had stopped playing video games for a while, since college life was getting to be really busy; however, now that summer break is in session, I have much more free time! At first, I just started watching lots of anime, but then, after I watched an anime called Ragnarok: The Animation, I decided I'd start playing Ragnarok Online again! It's a pretty sweet game; although, a lot of my friends make fun of me for playing it since it's so childish-looking. I don't really care for that though. I really enjoy the gameplay and the community on the server I'm playing on now--great way to make new friends from all over the world!

The funny thing is that I stopped playing RO a while back. I never thought I'd start playing again; however, for some reason, this anime just spawned an undying urge for me to play it again--and here I am! :beauty:

Man I got to many, I have been playing Fallout 3 for a long time trying to get every trophy I can but I still only got about 70% or something, I have been playing Final Fantasy XIII and hope to finish it this school holidays, I also have been playing Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 which I am really close to finishing and finally I am playing Darksiders which I am about half way through and I hope to be finishing all of them over the holidays :) Maybe not getting all the Fallout 3 trophies but hopefully I can.