67 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win...

• Itachi
    • Pain

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given what has been shown in the manga... if Itachi wasn't sick and he wasn't going blind... if they fought Itachi would dominate Pain. Lets not forget not only does he have massive power, but even Madara didn't dare to cross him while he was alive. Add to the fact that Itachi has been shown time and time again to be one of the most intelligent and gifted Ninja to ever be born. I seriously doubt anyone could really beat Itachi when he goes all out.

Given what has been shown in the manga... if Itachi wasn't sick and he wasn't going blind... if they fought Itachi would dominate Pain. Lets not forget not only does he have massive power, but even Madara didn't dare to cross him while he was alive. Add to the fact that Itachi has been shown time and time again to be one of the most intelligent and gifted Ninja to ever be born. I seriously doubt anyone could really beat Itachi when he goes all out.

i agree, scince he graduated at 7 and was black ops by 10 :dhh:

Lol Itachi is good bt Pain is better. Itachi can't fight six people at ones cse sharigan restrict him 2 cast a genjutsu on one person on a tym and Pain can use all tha element so he can use a lot of ninjutsu.

Itachi took on Kakashi, Kurenai, and Guy by himself while low on Chakra. Itachi could take on 6 Pain if at full strength. Jiraiya nearly beat Pain. If he'd known his secret sooner he would have actually won as Jiraiya was clearly stronger than Pain.

Lol Itachi is good bt Pain is better. Itachi can't fight six people at ones cse sharigan restrict him 2 cast a genjutsu on one person on a tym and Pain can use all tha element so he can use a lot of ninjutsu.
Itachi took on Kakashi, Kurenai, and Guy by himself while low on Chakra. Itachi could take on 6 Pain if at full strength. Jiraiya nearly beat Pain. If he'd known his secret sooner he would have actually won as Jiraiya was clearly stronger than Pain.

To further substantiate what Koby said Itachi told Kisame something along the lines of a fight between Jiraiya and himself would likely end in a draw. So evidently, if Jiraiya could win Itachi definitely would because he knew more about Pain than Jiraiya.

To further substantiate what Koby said Itachi told Kisame something along the lines of a fight between Jiraiya and himself would likely end in a draw. So evidently, if Jiraiya could win Itachi definitely would because he knew more about Pain than Jiraiya.

Itachi was a powerful gen-jutsu user and with alone Gen-jutsu he could take out six paths of pain but really don't know what would happen if he used amaterasu may be Pain would absorb the jutsu but I think Itachi would have hard time defeating Nagato if he could use all the six paths with a single body ( himself) but the gen-jutsu still remain as a powerful factor , may-be the whole thing would end up as a draw.

Itachi would win hands down, Sharingan would let him easily win

You do realize Pain has the Rinnegan.. which Sharigan originated from.. therefore it's suppose to be weaker than the Rinnegan. Thus if you did eye vs eye Pain has the advantage and therefore makes your whole post invalid as a reason for why Itachi would win. Having a Sharigan isn't everything and it doesn't guarantee a victory either.

all talents aside its fair to say they are both gifted, although itachi maybe the favorite by appearances pain is stronger and has more to skills to use.

itachi can do great thing but pain has done greater, combat wise without using their visual jutsu i think itachi would have the upper hand, but in over all ability pain has more to use more know how and his eyes dont have any risks.

i say pain would win

Well He really wasted his power though he could have done better things than join the akatski

• 2 weeks later...