• Itachi
    • Pain

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it was upto me i would go with pain. The reasons are:

1. Pain has got the legendary rinnegan and Itachi has only a Mangekyo Sharingan. Please people don't say Mangekyo sharingan is stronger than rinnegan.

2. Let's imagine a simulation battle between Itachi and Pain. Itachi will use susanoo for defense and amaterasu for offense. Now will that be enough?? I don't think so. Remember the rinnegan allows Pain to absorb any ninjutsu(for hell's sake he absorbed rasenshuriken). After that amaterasu will be a piece of cake.

3. Using the above stated ability Pain can absorb Susanoo.

4. Also remember, Itachi has a limitation for his Mangekyo Sharingan. After some time his poor eyes will start hurting and he will have to stop using sharingan. And that means his main power source will be out. On the other hand Pain's limitation toward his rinnegan is not so less as it is in Itachi's case.

5. Finally once Itachi looses his sharingan it's all over for him. Pain will completely destroy Itachi.

I would say itachi because of his ultimate genjutsu and let's not forget about his ultimate form of susanoo

I am sorry but I cannot agree with you. Itachi's Tsukiyonomi (genjutsu) and Susanoo are both the result of his Mangekyo Sharingan. And what do you mean by ultimate genjutsu and susanoo?! His Mangekyo Sharingan has a limitation. In a battle he can use them for a certain period of time and then it's over. Pain with the Rinnegan has the ability to absorb chakra, that means he can easily absorb Itachi's Susanoo. And genjutsu ain't enough to take out Pain.