How Did You Get Into Final Fantasy?

Koby

I was about 10, my brother 5, and we needed a babysitter. I was content playing games like crash bandicoot, completely oblivious to what an rpg even was. Anyways she basically came over one day with ff7 and I was fine letting her play(i was like, girls play video games? lol ignorant child) I started watching her play and have been hooked ever since.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I remember as a child, I was interested in FFVII when I first saw Aerith. I wanted to know more about the character but my family is very poor so I didn't have money for games like Final Fantasy. It wasn't until I received FFX-2 on a brithday that I really experianced anything Square Enix related. A friend of mine also allowed me to borrow her FFVII game for a while before I had to return it upon incompletion. I only recently managed to find it in a store and purchase my own. Since then, I own FFVII, FFVIII, FFX, FFX-2, Crisis Core and many others thanks to my lover being so giving. The ones I really want to play is FFIX and VI. ; u ;

I got the first Playstation in 1998. The PS package i bought comes with 10 free CD games. That time, the only games I am dying to play are beat-them-up games, Tekken, Marvel heroes, Soulegde, street fighter.. etc. When I was picking for my last 4 free cds, the sales clerk told me to try FF8 because I don't know which to pick anymore since i already got what I want. It has been a long time that I didn't even bother trying the FF8 until I got mastered (kinda :D) all lethal moves in Street Fighter, Teken 1, 2 & 3 and Souledge.... then behold, the opening CG movie. I am a sucker for a very good CG. I was hooked!! not to mentioned Rinoa & Quistis... hotter than Lara croft... hehehe. After finishing that game I quickly bought FF7... I been living in FF since then.

Well, I was young and was in the video shop and saw FF8 for rent, and coned my parental units into renting the game for me on PS1, well every week I hired it out until my Mother decided to buy the game for me.

I love Squall so dam much, such a cool Char.

I have played most of the FF series and by far I LOVE FF8 the most..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...