Koby

How Did You Get Into Final Fantasy?

Saw my brother and friends playing FF7, I remember thinking Cloud was SSJ Gohan at the time lol, anyway I started from the latest one at the time which was FF9, but I have played the previous titles too.

Fanfiction crossover XD

Cant remember what it was cross'd over with, but they had VII and X characters and I had NO idea who they were so i searched them on google images, got even more confused, looked up a couple of walkthroughs online and became hooked.

I dont own a PSP, PS, xbox or whatevs, I only have a DS so I now have all the FF games for DS as well as FF1&2 and V for GBA.

So i had to watch walkthroughs of the other ones online ^^'

I had a Nintendo DS and thought that Final Fantasy III looked interesting and had an awesome minimalist boxart, so I asked for it for my birthday. Loved it and moved on to the rest. Had a bit of exposure before from Kingdom Hearts.

i was like..7 or 8 watching my uncle play when i got into it. i never actually played ff7 until i was like 16, but i still think it counts to say i was into it at that age :) talking about this actually makes me wanna play again..too bad my cd's damaged :(

Saw some great Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children music videos a couple (few?) years back, but never actually played the ff7 games, not having the necessary consoles... most of my information about it comes from cutscenes, wikis and fanfics, hehe.