How Did You Get Into Final Fantasy?

Koby

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was seven, my babysitter played FFVII when I was over at her house [this was back when it was ~new~ too. I distinctly remember her naming Vincent Kain for some reason.]

Fast forward about four years and my dad also bought FFVII from somewhere and tried to play it but didn't get very far so I took over and played it all day every day for the next 10 months. When I beat it, I was so happy and proud of myself ide ;o;/ The rest is history, as they say and even now I'll spare some time to play an FF game, but it'll be either II or IX these days.

i got into final fantasy by my brother. growing up in the nineties it was one of the best games i played and i still think so today. i use to enjoy just wtaching my brother play final fantasy 7 i never actually played it through and finished it but i did play final fantasy 8 and loved it. i use to play and finish the game in my 2 weeks of school holidays, just thrash it out. such a goood story line and the series has unique storylines all through out the ff series.

I ignored FF for the longest time... started out with FFIV on the ds. Borrowed a PS2 and played FFX like years after its release and it was amazing. Went back to VII and also played XIII when it came out. Tried VIII and XI but didn't get far. VI needs a remake in order for me to play it.

i played FFV7 first and after have been hooked ever since. the only games in the series i've yet to play are II, III, IV, V because there on old consoles and i've been jaded snce FFX because in my opinion hat game revolutionized how we "see" games. it's never bee the same since.

I had a game called mischief makers for the n64 and my parents HATED it.So my dad went down to the store and bought ff7 in the 5 dollar bin at toy r us. He wraped it and while i was in the middle of playing mischeif makers he walked in front of the screen and said "if you give me mischief makers ill give you this new game. what do you say trade?" i had bought mischief makers for about 30 bucks so i had no idea i was being ripped off but i am very glad that i took the trade because i was hooked within an hour and since then ive played every ff game they have made. So cheers to cheep fathers! :) i will never forget ff7

My first Final Fantasy game I got was FFVII. When I first played it, I didn't what the whole plot of the story was about even when I finished the game. At that time, I thought, at that time, the company was conjectured up all these incoherent, and random story line to make the game sell. Not until much later that I fully understood what the game was about.

• 1 month later...

I was in band camp with a couple of my friends, and we got onto the topic of video games. One of them mentioned Final Fantasy, and I was curious about it, so I asked what it was about.

In the end, the guy gave me Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy VII because I had a PS2 and he was getting rid of his. :D